Definition - What does Project Analyst mean?
A project analyst is an individual that analyzes, reviews and documents the requrements of a project throughout its lifecycle. He or she helps the entire project team complete the project within its planned scope, schedule and budget, while serving as a liaison for the project's technical, functional and non-functional teams.
Techopedia explains Project Analyst
Project analyst job responsibilities include:
- Creating, managing and disbursing reports related to the project
- Maintaining project assets, communications and related database(s)
- Evaluating and monitoring the overall project
- Reviewing and reporting the project’s budget and finances
- Routinely performing complete or component analysis
- Notifying the entire project team about abnormalities or variances
Living on the Edge: The 5 Key Benefits of Edge Analytics
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
Free Whitepaper: The Path to Hybrid Cloud:
Free E-Book: Public Cloud Guide:
Free Tool: Virtual Health Monitor:
Free 30 Day Trial – Turbonomic: