Solid State Component
Techopedia Explains Solid State ComponentA solid state component stores, discharges and repels electric currents to facilitate specific electronic or computing functions. Solid state components restrict their positive and negative electric charges and may be amplified, depending on requirements.
Solid state components are crystalline, polycrystalline and amorphous elements. Examples include semiconductors, conductors and insulators.
- How AI Can Help Tackle Climate Change
- MLOps: The Key to Success in Enterprise AI
- Is it Time for Your Business to Accept Bitcoin?
- Parachains and the Internet of Blockchains
- Encrypted Messenger Apps: Are Any Actually Safe?
- Will Robots Take Your Job? It Depends