Solid State Component
Techopedia Explains Solid State ComponentA solid state component stores, discharges and repels electric currents to facilitate specific electronic or computing functions. Solid state components restrict their positive and negative electric charges and may be amplified, depending on requirements.
Solid state components are crystalline, polycrystalline and amorphous elements. Examples include semiconductors, conductors and insulators.
- Insider Threat Awareness: Avoiding Internal Security Breaches
- 3 Amazing Examples of Artificial Intelligence in Action
- Will Computers Be Able to Imitate the Human Brain?
- What is Data-Centric AI and Why Do We Need It?
- How to Protect Critical Infrastructure From Cyber Attack
- Business Email Compromise (BEC) Attacks Explained: Are You at Risk?