Solid State Component
Techopedia Explains Solid State ComponentA solid state component stores, discharges and repels electric currents to facilitate specific electronic or computing functions. Solid state components restrict their positive and negative electric charges and may be amplified, depending on requirements.
Solid state components are crystalline, polycrystalline and amorphous elements. Examples include semiconductors, conductors and insulators.
- The Best Practices for Managing Cloud Applications
- The Role of Knowledge Graphs in Artificial Intelligence
- 7 Salesforce Alternatives to Consider in 2021
- 7 Ways Technology Has Changed Television
- Zero Trust Policy: How Software Intelligence Platforms Can Assist
- Doing Digital or Doing Digital Well? Transformation for the Long Game