Solid State Component
Techopedia Explains Solid State ComponentA solid state component stores, discharges and repels electric currents to facilitate specific electronic or computing functions. Solid state components restrict their positive and negative electric charges and may be amplified, depending on requirements.
Solid state components are crystalline, polycrystalline and amorphous elements. Examples include semiconductors, conductors and insulators.
- 10 Ways Virtualization Can Improve Security
- How to Maintain HIPPA Compliance on a Budget
- 5 Tips for Secure and Efficient Employee Offboarding
- Top Reasons to Use Predictive AI for Enhanced Cybersecurity in 2021
- Benefits of Performing a Vulnerability Assessment
- ITIL Certification: Why You Need It, How To Get It