Solid State Component
Techopedia Explains Solid State ComponentA solid state component stores, discharges and repels electric currents to facilitate specific electronic or computing functions. Solid state components restrict their positive and negative electric charges and may be amplified, depending on requirements.
Solid state components are crystalline, polycrystalline and amorphous elements. Examples include semiconductors, conductors and insulators.
- Data Quality: Why Diversity is Essential to Train AI
- How to Set Up a Static IP Address
- AI in the Enterprise: 3 Key Application Areas
- 5 Ways AI is Changing Art
- AI's Got Some Explaining to Do
- Comply and Protect: The Data Security Rulebook