Solid State Component
Techopedia Explains Solid State ComponentA solid state component stores, discharges and repels electric currents to facilitate specific electronic or computing functions. Solid state components restrict their positive and negative electric charges and may be amplified, depending on requirements.
Solid state components are crystalline, polycrystalline and amorphous elements. Examples include semiconductors, conductors and insulators.
- How AI Can Ensure Good Data Quality
- Data Silos: What They Are and How to Deal With Them
- Expert Tips for Your Business Cloud Management Strategy
- 4 Technologies Changing M2M
- 5 Weird Ways Technology Is Changing Our Behavior
- Into the Future: The Outlook for Tech Careers