WynnBET NJ is one of the most curious casino and sportsbook sites in New Jersey. Coming from Wynn Resorts, the site has serious backing from Wynn Resorts but still feels like an underdog.
In this WynnBET NJ review, we wanted to see if the brand can become an alternative to the market-leading sportsbook/casino operators in New Jersey. Look out for the latest WynnBET NJ promo codes too.
Affiliate Disclosure: Techopedia may receive advertising commissions for visits to a suggested operator through our affiliate links, at no added cost to you. However, all our recommendations are unbiased and follow a thorough review process. Players must be a legal gambling age and located in a regulated US gambling state. Gambling can be addictive, please play responsibly.
WynnBET NJ Rankings by Category
- Bonuses: 7/10
- Desktop Experience: 8/10
- Mobile Experience: 8/10
- Registration Process: 8/10
- Account Verification: 8/10
- Payment Methods: 8/10
- Sportsbook: 7/10
- Casino: 8/10
- Live Casino: 8/10
- Poker: N/A
- Customer Support: 10/10
- Responsible Gambling: 10/10
WynnBET entered the New Jersey online sports betting and casino scene relatively late, with the Casino launching in 2020 and the sportsbook in 2021. However, this is no plucky upstart the gabling industry in the Garden State. WynnBET is the online division of the hugely respected land-based casino giant Wynn Resorts.
With backing and resources, WynnBET New Jersey is in a position to compete with the best casino and sportsbook operators in NJ. WynnBET is built on the OpenSports software from Scientific Games, which is the same engine that industry leaders such as FanDuel and BetMGM. The site is a collaboration between the Wynn Interactive division and British operator BetBull, which Wynn acquired in 2020.
WynnBET’s Presence in New Jersey
Wynn Resorts took its time to branch out into online casino/sports, preferring for the industry to start maturing. New Jersey embraced online casinos in 2013 with the passing of bill A2578/S1565 and sports betting in 2018 following the repeal of the PASPA law. WynnBET made its debut in the summer of 2020 with its multi vertical site and mobile app offering sports betting and online casino games. Caesars Casino in Atlantic City serves as the land-based license partner for WynnBET NJ and regulation comes from the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (NJDGE).
WynnBET NJ Desktop Experience 8/10
WynnBET is a rare operator that made its debut exclusively as a mobile sportsbook and casino. In fact, you can only access the site on mobile in some states. Luckily, WynnBET New Jersey also provides a desktop experience. On PC, the casino and sportsbook look modern and efficient. Blue and gold site design provides a welcoming vibe, while the UI is seamless for functionality.
In the sportsbook, a collapsible menu hosts promos, live bets, and all the sports. If you prefer, the menu can stay hidden, and you can select sports/betting markets from the main tab menu at the top of the screen. This is where you can also see the available odds.
Switching to the casino – which you can do directly on the site – shows a clean interface that combines the visibility of games with plenty of space. Nothing is too cluttered, but you can still clearly see game thumbnails and details.
WynnBET NJ App & Mobile Experience 8/10
WynnBET New Jersey really shines as a mobile experience as ultimately the sportsbook and casino are mobile-first portals. In terms of the website, there are few differences when you transition for a smaller screen. Yes, the site will optimize to mobile devices but because WynnBET works on HTML5 you get a similar UI that provides easy navigation.
If you prefer to download the WynnBET NJ app, you will be getting the best version of the casino/sports platform. This is one of the most usable mobile betting apps, merging design, access, and functionality to create an experience that feels truly built with mobile in mind. Menus are a joy to navigate, and the overall design seems to understand the swiping and touching nature of using a mobile touchscreen device.
WynnBET NJ Registration Process 8/10
Signing up with WynnBET to start gambling is incredibly simple, and we’ve made it even more straightforward by providing an easy to follow guide to help you get started.
- Click the links on this page to visit WynnBET New Jersey.
- Press the “Register” button to begin your sign up.
- Enter your email, and create a username and password for your new account.
- If you have a WynnBET promo code NJ, enter it here. If you don’t have a specific WynnBET NJ promo code, the site will usually fill this box in automatically with its latest welcome bonus.
- Provide your name, phone number, address, date of birth, and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Confirm the terms and conditions to create your WynnBET New Jersey account.
- Go to the site’s banking section to make your first deposit. You can choose your preferred payment method and how much money to add. Be sure to check the terms and conditions of any welcome bonus you are claiming to use eligible payment options and make a required minimum deposit.
- Once you make your deposit, your funds will hit your account instantly. Browse through WynnBET’s online sports betting and casino games until you find something you like.
- If you have profit in your account after you are finished playing, return to the cashier and follow the instructions for withdrawing.
If you decide to play with the WynnBET NJ app, you will need to allow the application to access your geolocation services. NJDGE rules dictate you can only play within New Jersey’s borders, and gambling sites have to check this. You will be asked to turn on your geolocation when you first open the app, or you can do this in your device’s settings.
WynnBET NJ Account Verification 8/10
Before you can make a withdrawal from your WynnBET account, you need to verify your identity. The NJDGE requires you to do this to protect you from fraud and underage gambling. You can submit the documents below by email or upload them directly to get the verification process started.
- Photo ID (passport, driver’s license, or another formal ID)
- Proof of address (a recent utility bill)
- Proof of payment method used (a bank statement or photo of your credit card)
WynnBET NJ Payment Methods 8/10
WynnBet New Jersey accepts a number of secure and trusted payment methods for deposits and withdrawals. Check out the banking methods accepted by the online gambling site below.
|Payment Method||Minimum Deposit||Minimum Withdrawal||Withdrawal Time|
|ACH/eCheck||$10||$20||3-5 business days|
|Visa||$10||N/A||3-5 business days|
|Mastercard||$10||N/A||3-5 business days|
|Online Banking||$10||$20||3-5 business days|
|Casino Cage||$10||$20||1-24 hours|
Importantly, you get the full WynnBET NJ experience on mobile, including payments, bonuses, all casino games, live bets, and more. If you can do it on the WynnBET website, you can also do it on the mobile app.
WynnBET Sportsbook NJ 7/10
Wynn Resorts is a brand synonymous with hotel and casino resorts, not sports betting. In some ways, the company had a reputation to lose by entering the online sportsbook market. There are established alternatives that build company names on the back of sports betting. That makes it extra impressive that WynnBET Sportsbook New Jersey mostly competes with those giants of the industry. Of course, having the resources of Wynn Resorts helps, but even so the operator delivers an all-around top-notch sportsbook.
Competitive odds, abundant markets, and interesting betting options are all things sports bettors value and WynnBET delivers. While it’s not one of the best online sportsbooks, it has more than enough to satisfy most bettors.
What’s interesting about the WynnBET sportsbook NJ is that it seems to be catering for the bettor who knows exactly the sports and bets they want. This is not an extensive book that aims to cater to everyone with a lengthy list of bet markets that cover every possible outcome. Instead, WynnBET appeals to the confident bettor.
Of course, that does not mean WynnBET Sportsbook New Jersey is not flexible, it is. You can still find thousands of markets across around 30 sports, including all major professional and college leagues in North America. Alongside the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, and NCAA, you can also select bets on major global sports such as soccer, golf, and tennis.
Scratch below the surface and there are also markets for niche games such as cricket, lacrosse, MMA, and many more. WynnBET is not about offering hundreds of micro bets on each market and instead focuses on between 50 and 100 for major sports games, such as in the NFL, NBA, and English Premier League.
All the common bets are available, such as moneyline betting options, points spreads, totals, and props. WynnBET Sportsbook NJ also has an excellent portfolio of futures markets available. Of course, live bets are also available and come with ultra-competitive odds. However, if you love as much in-play choice as possible, other sportsbooks provide more betting lines than WynnBET.
Every type of standard sports bet is available at WynnBET Sportsbook New Jersey, whether you are betting future, pre-game, or in-play. While the available wager options will change from market to market, major leagues such as the NFL and NBA, as well as soccer, will have the following options:
- Moneyline: You bet on which team will win a game or event. You can choose from many sports and levels of competition on WynnBET NJ.
- Point Spread: You bet on how much a team will win or lose by. The sportsbook sets a margin of points for the favorite and the underdog. You win if the team you pick covers the spread.
- Total: Wager on the combined score of both teams or players in a game or match. The sportsbook sets a number for the total points. You win if you guess correctly if the score will be over or under that number.
- Player Prop: This type of bet means you wager on something that a player will do or not do in a game. For example, you can bet on who will score a touchdown.
- Team Prop: You bet on something that a team will do or not do in a game. For example, you can bet on how many yards the team will run for.
- Parlays: A popular option where you combine two or more bets into one. You get higher odds and bigger payouts, but you have to win all your bets to win the parlay. Same Game parlays are when you combine bets from the same game.
- Futures: You bet on an event that will happen later, such as next year’s Super Bowl. You can get better odds if you bet early, but you have to wait longer to see the result.
As part of WynnBET’s mission to offer a true alternative to major sports betting brands, the operator provides a full suite of betting features. Regular sports bettors expect certain features to enhance their overall experience and WynnBET delivers.
- Cash Out: A feature all top sportsbooks must have is cash out, which allows you to cash winnings from a bet early. You may want to do this if the bet is going your way, but you think it may change. WynnBET supplies cash out on many markets, especially for major sports.
- Odds Boosts: WynnBET Sportsbook New Jersey has odds boosts promos that cover regular markets and event parlays for multi-bets. However, the boost offerings are not as frequent as on other major sportsbooks.
- Bet Builder: WynnBET’s bet builder tool allows you to create custom betting sequences covering multiple events.
- Live Streaming: Not a must-have feature, but certainly one that enhances the in-play betting experience. WynnBET offers live streams of games from soccer, NFL, NBA, and more. The schedule is not as extensive as sites like FanDuel or bet365, but it is still a welcome feature.
WynnBET Casino NJ 8/10
WynnBET isn’t the best online casino in NJ, but it is amongst the top sites you can choose. Why? Well, it does a really consistent job at everything but doesn’t really excel in any area. Even so, if you want a rock solid and consistent online casino, WynnBET Casino NJ is worth checking out. It has a stellar design that makes finding games easy, while the bonuses are generous and accessible. If you compare the 600+ games at WynnBET, the casino is comparable to direct rivals such as BetMGM, FanDuel, and Caesars.
With over 600 New Jersey slots, instant wins, and table games populating the WynnBET Casino NJ lobby, finding games that meet your requirements is easy.
As is always the case at online casinos, WynnBET’s game portfolio focuses on slots. There are around 500 titles available from leading software providers such as DWG, NetEnt, IGT, Spin Games, and more. Because WynnBET online casino NJ provides one of the most functional user experiences, navigating the lobby on desktop or mobile is easy.
Depending on the type of player you are, there is a slot for you. If you like to guarantee payouts, Endless Treasure is ideal for its big RTP. Siberian Storm is an IGT classic if you want to high roll with big bets. Silent Hill is a Konami slot that scratches an itch if you like licensed games. And then there is Starburst from NetEnt, the most popular slot game of all-time.
If you value exclusivity, there are LuckyTap games that you can only play on the WynnBET online casino NJ.
Slots are not for everyone, so you may want to check out the RNG virtual casino table and card games at WynnBET Casino NJ. Here you will find a solid – if unspectacular – selection games covering multiple roulette, blackjack, and video poker variants. You can also choose to try baccarat or instant win games.
Live Casino 8/10
Many casino players in New Jersey love live dealer games that combine the authenticity of land-based casinos with the convenience of online gameplay. WynnBET Casino NJ is not blazing a trail in the live casino market, with only around 20 titles available. Other major casinos in NJ provide dozens and sometimes hundreds of options. Even so, the available live dealer options on WynnBET Casino New Jersey are all excellent games, including exclusives that are only available on the site.
Live dealer options cover blackjack, roulette, poker, baccarat, and wheel games. WynnBET’s excellent software ensures that live games run smoothly on any device and platform, provided you have a consistent internet connection.
WynnBET NJ Customer Support 10/10
Land-based casino resorts are known for understanding the demands of customers. Wynn Resorts has carried its expertise to WynnBET New Jersey, which does everything right in terms of customer care. There is a top-tier FAQ section that allows you to filter queries across a range of topics. For most situations, the FAQ is enough to help solve an issue.
If not, you can make direct contact with WynnBET NJ in several ways: 24/7 live chat, Twitter (@WynnBET), email support, and telephone.
Live chat is the most convenient of these options and it works well at WynnBET. Response times are generally excellent; you never need to wait more than a few seconds to connect. Even during peak hours, you will speedily connect to an agent. Once you are connected, WynnBET’s support team is always helpful and knowledgeable about all aspects of the casino/sports betting experience.
WynnBET NJ Responsible Gambling 10/10
Safe gambling is important and WynnBET provides resources to help. You can find out more by clicking the “Responsible Gaming” link at the bottom of the page. It will take you to a website that tells you how to gamble safely. WynnBET NJ also lets you control your gambling by setting limits on how much you can deposit, bet, and play. You can also choose to stop gambling for a while or get a reminder of how long you have been playing.
The site also provides direct access to third-party resources, including:
- Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey -800-GAMBLER
- Division of Gaming Enforcement’s Self-Exclusion Program – 609-441-3846
- National Council on Problem Gambling
New Jersey has its own responsible gambling initiative that was introduced in 2023. Under the program, online casino and sports betting sites must track users and scan for signs of problem gambling. If a customer is struggling the operator must provide resources to help. As a licensed betting site in New Jersey, it is mandatory for WynnBET to participate in this initiative.
WynnBET NJ – Our Verdict 8.2/10
We really love what WynnBET is doing. This is a company that is competing against established online betting brands and presenting a genuine alternative. By leveraging the resources of Wynn Resorts, the site can provide best-in-class services. On the casino side, the bonuses, game selection, and payment methods make WynnBET one of the most flexible and best options in NJ.
The sportsbook is slightly more niche and not quite to the level of the top sports betting sites. That may sound like a dealbreaker, but it really isn’t. WynnBET provides a more bespoke betting experience that focuses on the quality of markets of the quantity. It also has valuable betting features that can enhance your experience, such as cash back and live streaming.
Thanks to its all-around quality, WynnBET is a site we recommend exploring. Whether you are a casino player or sportsbook bettor, click the link on this page to register with WynnBET today.