DraftKings Tennessee Key Highlights
- DraftKings is known for its daily fantasy sports, being one of the top operators in the US.
- The online sportsbook covers all of the popular sports and provides a wide range of betting markets.
- The operator signed a multi-year partnership deal with the ice hockey team Nashville Predators.
This DraftKings TN review looks at the online sportsbook and app for Tennessee. It’s been offering sports betting services to people in the Volunteer State since the start of November 2020. This page gives you a summary of what the sportsbook has to offer. It also covers current DraftKings Tennessee promo code offers and how to claim them.
DraftKings TN Bonus Code & Bonuses (9/10)
|Bonus Name||Amount||Bonus Code||Bonus Terms||Minimum deposit||Expiry Date|
|Welcome Bonus||$150 in bonus bets||N/A||Bet $5 and receive six bonus bets, each worth $25||$5||7 Days|
|Deposit Bonus||Up to $1,000||N/A||20% of your first deposit up to $1,000; bonus money is awarded as you spend money at the sportsbook||$5||90 days|
|Refer-a-Friend||Bonus bet up to $100 for both parties||N/A||Refer a friend to DraftKings Tennessee. Both of you receive a bonus bet when your friend makes their first deposit.||$25||7 days|
DraftKings TN Loyalty Program
DraftKings Tennessee players can earn rewards from the Dynasty Rewards loyalty program. For every dollar you wager, you’ll earn Crowns and Tier Points. Crowns can be exchanged for DK Dollars (bonus money), daily fantasy contest entries, and prizes from the Dynasty Rewards store. These include branded products and items from other companies.
Tier Points determine your loyalty level. There are five (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond, and Onyx). The higher your level, the more perks you’ll get to enjoy. Some examples of these are exclusive promotions, chests containing Crowns, gifts, and invitations to special events.
How to Claim Your Bonus with the DraftKings TN Promo Code
- Go to the site and click on “Sign Up”.
- Fill out the boxes in the registration form.
- Make a first deposit of $5 or more on the site.
- Place your first bet of $5+ to claim $150 in bonus bets.
- Alternatively, opt for the 20% bonus for up to $1,000
DraftKings Tennessee Welcome Bonus Types Explained
New players in this sportsbook have the chance to claim special bonuses. These welcome offers are just for brand-new members of the site. To qualify, you must be setting up a new account. Also, you can’t have deposited with DraftKings Sportsbook TN or created an account in the past.
DraftKings Tennessee Sportsbook Bonus 1: Get $150 in Bonus Bets!
- Bonus amount: Bet $5 on any market and receive $150 in bonus bets
- Bonus code: No DraftKings promo code TN is required
- Rollover: 1x
- Min deposit: $5
- Bonus expiry: 7 days
Join DraftKings sportsbook TN, and you’ll qualify for this bonus when you make your first wager of $5 or more. You’ll receive the six $25 bonus bets immediately. It doesn’t matter whether your first wager wins or not. Each bet is active for seven days and the payout will not include the initial bonus bet amount.
DraftKings Tennessee Sportsbook Bonus 2: Deposit Bonus up to $1,000
- Bonus amount: 20% up to $1,000
- Bonus code: No DraftKings bonus code TN is required
- Rollover: $1 released for every $25 spent
- Min deposit: $5
- Bonus expiry: 90 days to claim your full bonus
Make your first deposit, and you’ll activate a 20% bonus match. However, it only gets credited to your account as you spend money at DraftKings TN. For every $25 you wager, $1 of the bonus will be transferred to your account. After 90 days, you won’t be able to earn any more of your bonus. This isn’t a great offer because other sportsbooks reward players immediately.
DraftKings Tennessee Sportsbook Bonus 3: Refer a Friend
- Bonus amount: Get a bonus bet worth up to $100
- Bonus code: No DraftKings promo code TN is required
- Rollover: 1x
- Min deposit: $25
- Bonus expiry: 7 days
Refer a friend to DraftKings TN using the unique code available in the account menu. Once your friend makes a deposit of at least $25, both you and your friend will receive a bonus bet up to $100. The size depends on your friend’s deposit, as seen in the table below. Neither you nor your friend has to enter a DraftKings bonus code TN to qualify.
|Friend’s First Deposit||Bonus Bet Size|
DraftKings TN Bonus Site Credit
You can earn bonus credit (DK Dollars) by exchanging Crowns. The higher your loyalty level, the better the exchange rate. This credit can then be used on the DraftKings Sportsbook TN to place bets and enter DFS contests.
DraftKings TN No Deposit Bonus
There aren’t any DraftKings Tennessee no deposit bonuses right now. The sportsbook may decide to launch one at a later date. Keep visiting this page, and if there is a DraftKings no deposit bonus, we’ll have all the details.
DraftKings TN Promo Code & Bonus Terms and Conditions
For the uninitiated, the terms and conditions applied to DraftKings TN bonuses might be confusing. To help you cut through the jargon, below is a list of the most common terms and conditions applied to the sportsbook promos.
- Promo Codes: Promo codes are unique combinations of letters and numbers that, when entered while depositing and registering, redeem a bonus.
- Rollovers/Wagering Requirements: A wagering requirement forces players to bet the bonus funds a certain number of times before you can withdraw it as cash. Luckily, this is only one time for most DraftKings bonuses.
- Minimum Deposit: It’s quite common for Tennessee sports betting sites to apply a minimum deposit you must meet before you redeem a bonus.
- Eligible Games/Sports: Some bonuses are only eligible for certain sports, events, or leagues.
- Time Limits: DraftKings TN might apply a time limit, meaning you have to spend your bonus funds within a certain period of time, usually seven or 30 days.
Mistakes to Avoid when Claiming a DraftKings Bonus
Bonuses on Tennessee gambling sites often come with terms and conditions that affect how you spend your bonus funds. Below is a guide to avoiding common mistakes when redeeming a sports betting bonus.
- Be aware of wagering requirements: To prevent any surprises when you withdraw your bonus as cash, check the wagering requirements so you can play through the correct amount of times and withdraw your winnings.
- Redeem your bonus before the time limit: Make sure you spend your bonus funds before the time limit runs out – as you’ll lose the funds if you don’t.
- Always read the terms and conditions: Ensure you check the terms and conditions before you redeem a bonus, as some operators might apply conditions that seriously affect the offer’s value.
DraftKings Tennessee Registration Process (10/10)
Registering with DraftKings Sportsbook TN couldn’t be easier. Just follow our step-by-step guide below to get started and begin betting.
1. Complete your registration
Follow any link to DraftKings TN on this page, select the signup option, and enter a few personal details like your name, email address, last four digits of your social security number, and address into the registration form.
2. Enter your promo code
If you have a DraftKings TN promo code, enter it in the optional box. If you don’t have one, just continue and you will still be eligible for a bonus.
3. Fund your account
Head to the cashier section, choose your preferred payment method, and follow the instructions to fund your account.
4. Place your bets
Head to DraftKings TN’s selection of markets, choose your wager, enter a stake, and confirm it on your betslip.
5. Withdraw your winnings
If your wager is successful, return to the cashier to withdraw your winnings.
How DraftKings Tennessee Bonus Compares to Other Gambling Sites
The table below compares the DraftKings Tennessee welcome bonus with other top sportsbooks in the state.
|Sports Bonus||200% Bonus up to $1,000||100% Refund up to $1,250||100% Refund up to $1,000|
|Sports Wagering||Earn $1 of the bonus for every $25 spent||Refund bonus bet if first bet loses||Refund bonus bet if first bet loses|
DraftKings Review (9/10)
- Website: sportsbook.draftkings.com/tn-sports-betting
- Payout time: Up to 1 day
- Established: 2012
- Headquarters: Boston, MA
DraftKings has been available in Tennessee since November 1, 2020. It partnered with the ice hockey team Nashville Predators to operate in the state. Bridgestone Arena in Nashville (the Predators’ home arena) has received DraftKings branding as part of the deal, and the same goes for the team’s digital content.
The sportsbook has a good number of markets to bet on. Plus, there are some decent bonus offers. Its daily fantasy sports product, which the brand is best known for, makes the site stand out from competitors.
Pros and Cons
- Great fantasy sports betting
- Lots of betting markets
- Plenty of promotions
- Rewarding loyalty scheme
- Integration with DFS play
- No DraftKings phone number TN
DraftKings TN Rankings by Category
- OVERALL RATING: 9/10
- Bonuses: 9/10
- Design and Usability: 8/10
- Desktop Experience: 8/10
- Mobile Experience: 9/10
- Registration Process: 10/10
- Account Verification: 9/10
- Payment Methods: 8/10
- Sportsbook: 9/10
- Customer Support: 9/10
- Responsible Gambling: 10/10
DraftKings Sportsbook TN (9/10)
The DraftKings Tennessee sportsbook is quite impressive. It offers betting options for a great range of sports. The line-up of options covers all the biggest sports and plenty of smaller ones too. There are also pools, social betting, and a detailed beginner betting guide. For select events, players can even place their bets live.
Players will be delighted with the markets at DraftKings TN. The sportsbook has more than two dozen betting markets listed. This makes the betting experience varied as it gives players many options to choose from. Players can bet on major matches/events and semi-professional ones.
- Aussie Rules
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Table Tennis
- More (Aussie rules, cornhole, cycling, darts, futsal, Gaelic football, Gaelic hurling, surfing, volleyball)
There are quite a few bet types available to DraftKings Tennessee players. Below is a summary of the main ones.
- Moneyline: The easiest bet to place. Just pick a team/competitor to win. DraftKings TN has moneyline bets covering various national and international sports.
- Point Spread: The sportsbook has point-spread bets for many markets. Simply predict how many points a team wins or loses.
- Total: With totals, DraftKings sets a total score for an event. You then bet whether the actual one is higher or lower.
- Parlay: At DraftKings TN, you can combine multiple bets into one. All individual bets have to win if you’re going to get paid.
- Player Props: The sportsbook has bets that focus on an individual player’s performance.
- Team Props: These prop bets target one of the teams and cover betting options beyond the winner of the match.
- Futures: DraftKings Tennessee lets you place bets on events that are ages away. The Super Bowl is a good example.
Given the competitive market, you have many options for sportsbooks. This means that the best Tennessee sports betting sites have to provide additional features to enhance your betting experience. Read below for a guide to the features at DraftKings.
- Live Betting: Take your betting experience to the next level with live betting. This lets you place bets on an event as it’s taking place. The odds can change quickly depending on what happens. If you’re lucky, you could place a valuable bet at the right time and win big. DraftKings TN offers live betting for some of the biggest events in the sporting world.
- Cash Out: With this, you can close a bet before the outcome is determined. If you think you’ll lose, cash out, and you could reduce your losses by earning a small sum of money. The platform has this convenient feature available for select sports.
- DraftKings Social: Compare bets among friends with DraftKings’ sports betting social network. Get tips and advice from other users and share your own selections on the network.
DraftKings Casino TN (N/A)
Real money casino games aren’t legal in Tennessee. Therefore, there’s no DraftKings Online Casino TN for players to sign up to. If the state makes casinos legal in the future, DraftKings will probably launch a casino section, as it operates online casinos in legal iGaming states. For now, the only legal Tennessee online casinos are sweepstakes sites, where players can still enjoy top games and even redeem prizes.
DraftKings Poker TN (N/A)
You can’t play online poker for real money in the state. Even in states with legal online poker, DraftKings doesn’t have a poker product, so it’s safe to assume they won’t launch online poker in Tennessee should it be legalized.
DraftKings TN Payment Methods (8/10)
Making payments couldn’t be easier at DraftKings Tennessee, as it accepts a range of the most popular payment methods with onine players. Below is a list of the accepted banking methods, their limits, and the withdrawal timeframe after approval.
|Payment Method||Minimum Deposit||Minimum Withdrawal||Withdrawal Time|
|Online Banking||$5||$1||Up to 5 days|
|eCheck||$5||$15||Up to 3 days|
|PayPal||$5||$1||Up to 2 days|
|Debit/Credit Cards||$5||$1||1 day|
|Venmo||$5||$1||Up to 2 days|
|Wire Transfer||$100||$1||Up to 2 days|
|Play+||$5||$1||Up to 4 days|
|DraftKings Gift Card||$5||N/A||N/A|
DraftKings TN Design and User Interface (8/10)
DraftKings is quite well-designed. It’s laid out in a similar way to most other online sportsbooks. Players who have visited sports betting sites should recognize the layout right away. Those new to sports betting shouldn’t have problems finding whatever they want. The site is easy enough to navigate, and there’s not too much in the way of clutter.
Desktop Experience (8/10)
The desktop site runs smoothly on computers and laptops. Along with the basic sports betting features, there are pools and social betting sections, a shop, a betting guide, and a fantasy sports section.
Even though the site has a lot to offer, the interface doesn’t look too crowded. All the links are kept at the top and on the left-hand side, allowing the betting section in the middle to stand out. The site performs well, and everything is quick to load.
App & Mobile Experience (9/10)
There is a DraftKings TN app, and it’s available on both iOS and Android devices. To download it, head to your device’s app store. Type in the sportsbook name, and the app should come up. Tap to begin the installation process; it should be on your phone or tablet in no time.
The app is well-rated and it lets players place bets on their favorite sports while on the go. Compared with the mobile site, the DraftKings Tennessee mobile app is more convenient as it’s designed for specific smartphones. The mobile site is still a solid option thanks to its user-friendly layout.
DraftKings Tennessee Account Verification (9/10)
At some point, possibly before completing the DraftKings TN login process, you may be asked to provide proof of ID. This is so DraftKings can confirm your age, identity, and address. Some documents you could be asked to supply include copies of your passport, driver’s license, and birth certificate.
DraftKings TN Customer Support (9/10)
The customer support at DraftKings is very good. Players who need help with something can contact the team via live chat or email. There isn’t a DraftKings phone number TN, but the available contact methods should be enough. Help is offered every hour of the day.
There’s also a very large help section. Here players will find answers to loads of questions. These cover just about everything to do with the DraftKings betting experience. There are even video guides for certain actions, such as making a deposit and creating an account.
DraftKings TN Responsible Gambling (10/10)
Like other gambling companies, DraftKings is serious about promoting responsible gambling. It wants everyone to have a positive experience on the platform, whether winning or losing. The site has some features and tools to make sure players are sensible with their gambling. These include limits on how much you can deposit and wager and the option to block yourself for a set amount of time.
DraftKings has partnered with several gambling addiction charities. These are the National Council on Problem Gambling, the International Center for Responsible Gaming, and the American Gaming Association. Links to these are provided for anyone who needs help or knows someone who needs help.
DraftKings Tennessee – Our Verdict (9/10)
To summarize this DraftKings TN review, the sportsbook is a top choice for anyone in Tennessee who wants to bet on sports. Players who join DraftKings can bet on over two dozen markets. Plus, they can place many different types of bets. On top of this, there are plenty of promotions and a rewarding loyalty scheme.
The main criticism is to do with the 20% welcome bonus. Usually, players would receive the reward right away. But with DraftKings TN, the bonus gets released as you spend money. This might not go down well with some players. However, the $150 bonus for simply placing a $5 bet more than makes up for it.
On the whole, there are many more positives than negatives. Anyone who joins DraftKings Tennessee should have a fun and enjoyable sports betting experience. If the sportsbook sounds appealing, complete the DraftKings TN login process today.
Is DraftKings legal in Tennessee?
Yes, DraftKings is legal in the state of Tennessee. It took all the necessary steps to be allowed to operate in the Volunteer State. Its land-based sponsor is the Nashville Predators.
Is DraftKings Tennessee legit?
Yes, DraftKings is a legit online sportsbook. The company that runs it is an experienced gambling company with no major red flags. It has an excellent reputation thanks to its daily fantasy betting and its recent online sportsbooks.
Does DraftKings Tennessee have a casino?
No, there isn’t a DraftKings online casino TN. This is because casino games aren’t legal in Tennessee. We’ll update our site if the law changes and a DraftKings Casino TN launches.
How long does DraftKings Tennessee take to withdraw?
The withdrawal time depends on the payment method. It usually takes the site up to one day to process withdrawal requests. According to the payments table, debit cards have the fastest withdrawal times of a day or more.
Who owns DraftKings?
DraftKings is one of the leading fantasy sports betting companies in the USA. Its operator, DraftKings Inc., is based in Boston, MA, and has been operating since 2012.
What is the minimum age to bet at DraftKings in Tennessee?
You must be 21 or older to bet at DraftKings in Tennessee. This age requirement aligns with most other states that have legalized sports betting.
Tennessee Sports Betting Resources
- Tennessee Sports Wagering Advisory Council
- Tennessee Sports Betting Law
- The Tennessean (newspaper published in Nashville)
- Chattanooga Times Free Press (newspaper published in Chattanooga)
- Knoxville News Sentinel (newspaper published in Knoxville)