Affiliate Disclosure: Techopedia may receive advertising commissions for visits to a suggested operator through our affiliate links, at no added cost to you. However, all our recommendations are unbiased and follow a thorough review process. Players must be a legal gambling age and located in a regulated US gambling state. Gambling can be addictive, please play responsibly.
Our Hard Rock Tennessee online betting site review looks in detail at this popular TN sports betting provider. Find out about sports betting markets, bet types, payments, and Hard Rock Tennessee promo code offers.
Hard Rock TN Loyalty Program
There is currently no loyalty program at Hard Rock Sportsbook Tennessee. This is quite normal for newer sports betting sites, but hopefully Hard Rock will add some sort of loyalty scheme in the future. There is however a generous refer-a-friend bonus which makes up for the lack of a loyalty program.
In other states, where both online and land-based casino gaming is legal, Hard Rock offers Unity rewards points – these are linked to its global loyalty program. But in Tennessee, you cannot currently earn Hard Rock Unity points for online sports betting in TN.
How to Claim Your Bonus with a Hard Rock Sportsbook Promo Code TN
You can claim the lucrative welcome bonus without needing to input a Hard Rock Sportsbook bonus code TN. Instead, the welcome bonus is open to all new bettors.
Sign up to Hard Rock to redeem a second-chance bet – called a No Regret First Bet – bet as your welcome bonus by following the steps below:
- To access the site, follow any link to Hard Rock Sportsbook TN on this review page.
- Register by entering your personal details in the online form (name, email address, date of birth, address, and so on).
- As there is no Hard Rock Sportsbook promo code, TN players just need to complete registration for the welcome bonus to be automatically applied.
- Head to the cashier section and deposit at least $10 by choosing a payment method. Funds should appear instantly in your Hard Rock Sportsbook Tennessee account.
- Make your first bet from $10 to $200 on an eligible market. Check the T&Cs of the bonus to make sure which sports are included.
- If your first bet wins, you won’t see this bonus in action. If your bet loses, Hard Rock Sportsbook will match it in refund cashback up to $200.
Hard Rock Tennessee Bonus Types Explained
As Tennessee law does not allow online casinos, Hard Rock TN is currently a sports betting site and betting app. So after registering with Hard Rock in Tennessee, your welcome bonus is limited to the online sportsbook only. There are other bonus types that you might encounter after your generous welcome bonus too.
Hard Rock Sportsbook TN Welcome Bonus: No Regret First Bet
- Bonus amount: Up to $200 back if your first bet loses
- Bonus code: N/A
- Qualifying Bet: $10
- Min. deposit: $10
- Bonus expiry: Within 7 days
The Hard Rock Sportsbook bonus for new players might not be the biggest – with other betting sites providing larger second-chance bets – but it is still excellent. For new bettors, it cushions the blow of a first loss with $200 in first-bet insurance. With a low deposit minimum of $10, this bonus also caters to budget bettors.
Hard Rock TN Bonus Site Credit: Friday Happy Hour
If you drop into the Hard Rock Sportsbook TN app or website on Fridays, you can pick up odds boosts on selected sports markets. The Friday Happy Hours promotion runs weekly between the varied hours of:
- 4 pm to 5 pm
- 5 pm to 6 pm
- 6 pm to 7 pm
Hard Rock TN: Refer-A-Friend Bonus
Hard Rock Sportsbook offers an excellent refer-a-friend promo. It rewards you if one of your friends registers and makes $50 in cash bets on the site. Your reward is a spin on a bonus mystery wheel. On this wheel, you can win bonus bets ranging from $10 to $1,000.
Hard Rock TN: No-Deposit Bonus
There is no Hard Rock Sportsbook TN no-deposit bonus, but the refer-a-friend bonus is similar to a no-deposit bonus, as you don’t need to deposit money to get free bets.
All you only need to do is refer a friend to the site and for them to make a $50 bet – you will then spin a wheel for a guaranteed minimum $10 in bonus cash for betting, up to a maximum of $1,000.
Hard Rock Sportsbook Promo Code TN and Bonus Terms & Conditions
Bonus terms and conditions are often full of jargon that you might find hard to understand. Read an overview below of some of the most common terms and their definitions:
- Promo codes: These unique number and letter combinations allow you to claim a bonus while registering or depositing at the site. You need to input the correct Hard Rock code to activate the promo.
- Wagering requirements/Rollovers: Wagering requirements prevent you from withdrawing bonus funds as cash until you’ve wagered them a certain number of times.
- Minimum deposit: Some bonuses require a minimum deposit before you can activate or redeem them. This can severely limit the value of your bonus.
- Eligible games/sports: Certain bonuses are only eligible for bets on particular sports, leagues, games, or markets.
- Time limits: Sometimes Hard Rock TN might require you to wager any bonus funds within a specific time frame. Typical time limits are within 7 days or within 30 days.
Claiming a Hard Rock TN Bonus: Mistakes to Avoid
Joining a new online sportsbook is always exciting, especially when a lucrative bonus awaits you. However, while some bonuses look good, they might be harder to claim because of strict T&Cs. Use the tips below to give yourself more confidence in choosing a quality sports betting bonus:
- Check the wagering requirements. Many online gambling bonuses in Tennessee have a wagering requirement. This is the number of times you must ‘play through’ the bonus funds before withdrawing them as cash. For example, a 30x requirement means you must bet the amount 10 times, which for $100 would mean betting $1,000 before you can withdraw.
- Find out which betting markets are eligible. Not all bonuses have a wagering requirement. For example, a second-chance bet like the Hard Rock Sportsbook TN No Regret First Bet does not have a play-through commitment. Instead, there might be limitations on which betting markets you can wager on to be eligible for the bonus. For example, a certain bonus might not apply to NBA and NHL games.
- Redeem your bonus before it expires. All bonuses have an expiry date, which is how long you have to claim the offer and fulfill all requirements. This may be 7 days after making your first deposit, 30 days after registering, or another timeframe. Don’t confuse your time to claim the bonus with the bonus availability onsite – the player timeframe will be in the T&Cs.
- Always read the terms and conditions. Many aspects of online sports betting and casino bonuses are similar across many betting sites. Even so, there might be fundamental differences between the rules of each operator. Always read the terms and conditions to ensure you are not missing anything. Important small print includes the wagering requirement, how long to claim the offer, available bets, payment restrictions, and deposit limits.
Hard Rock TN Registration Process (9/10)
Like all licensed sportsbooks in Tennessee, Hard Rock’s Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures are essential to creating a safe gambling environment. When registering with the betting site, you must provide information about yourself and your location. Luckily, Hard Rock Sportsbook makes this process simple – you can register easily by following the steps below.
1. Complete your sign-up form
Follow any link on this Hard Rock Sportsbook TN review page to visit the site. After selecting ‘Sign Up’ you’ll need to provide information like your name, address, date of birth, and last four digits of your social security number.
2. Enter your Hard Rock promo code
If you had a code for a welcome bonus, you’d input it at this stage. But Most Hard Rock Sportsbook bonuses do not require a promo code. This includes the welcome bonus.
Bookmark this page for regular updates of Hard Rock Sportsbook bonus codes TN players can use if and when they become available.
3. Fund your Hard Rock TN account
Once you’ve registered, access the site’s cashier on the home page to fund your account. Choose your preferred payment method from the available options, follow the instructions, and input your deposit amount. You’ll need to deposit at least $10 to activate your No Regret First Bet welcome bonus.
4. Place your sports bets
Once your deposit is confirmed, check out the sports markets, make a selection, and confirm your bet.
5. Withdraw your winnings
Return to the cashier section to withdraw if your bet is successful. When making your first withdrawal, you must verify yourself by providing proof of ID and address. You can do this at any time once your Hard Rock betting account is open, or you can wait until your first withdrawal.
How Hard Rock TN Compares to Other Betting Sites
As Tennessee’s online sports gambling market expands, the number of quality sportsbooks is increasing. Check out how the Hard Rock Sportsbook compares to some of the biggest gambling sites in TN.
|Sportsbook Bonus||Up to $200 back if your first bet loses||Up to $1,000 back if your first bet loses||Up to $1,000 back if your first bet loses|
Hard Rock Tennessee Review (7/10)
- Website: bet.hardrocksportsbook.com
- Payout time: 24 hours
- Established: 2018
- Headquarters: Florida
Hard Rock has been online as a sportsbook in Tennessee since September 6, 2022, operating without a land-based partner in The Volunteer State. The betting operation is regulated by the Sports Wagering Advisory Council (SWAC).
As online casinos are illegal in Tennessee, Hard Rock satisfies the needs of bettors with its legal offering of sports markets. With an excellent mobile app, access to features like live betting, and promotions like its Friday Happy Hour, Hard Rock Tennessee Sportsbook is a solid option for sports wagers.
Pros and Cons of Hard Rock TN
- Provides almost instant withdrawals
- Robust choice of live betting markets
- PayPal supported as a payment method
- Excellent native mobile app
- Odds boosts every Friday with Happy Hour
- Welcome bonus could be bigger
- Doesn’t offer 24/7 customer service
Hard Rock TN Ratings by Category
- OVERALL RATING: 7/10
- Bonuses: 7/10
- Design and Usability: 7.5/10
- Desktop Experience: 7/10
- Mobile Experience: 8/10
- Registration Process: 9/10
- Account Verification: 10/10
- Payment Methods: 9/10
- Sportsbook: 7/10
- Customer Support: 9/10
- Responsible Gambling: 10/10
Hard Rock Sportsbook Tennessee Review (7/10)
The sports betting approach at Hard Rock Sportsbook TN appeals to beginners and bettors who like simpler platforms. It does not live up to major established sports betting operators like FanDuel, BetMGM, or DraftKings in terms of market depth.
This is partly because Hard Rock is an online casino operator first and foremost. As online casinos are illegal in TN, sports betting is an excellent replacement for Hard Rock customers, but it’s not the company’s expertise.
Despite this, Hard Rock Sportsbook delivers a solid experience across the board. Again, this will suit beginners or casual bettors, but may not appeal to experienced bettors who want spectacular betting features and market ranges.
Sports To Bet On at Hard Rock Sportsbook
Placing a sports bet at Hard Rock online means having access to major US and key international sports. Alongside the US leagues like the NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB, you get soccer, tennis, golf, boxing, and rugby markets.
Online betting brands like BetMGM, Caesars, and FanDuel may be better if you want more global markets, but Hard Rock will satisfy those who bet on US markets. Try betting on:
- NCAA / College Sports
Sports Bet Types at Hard Rock TN
Hard Rock Sportsbook provides many betting options, but it’s mostly standard options you’d find at every online sportsbook in Tennessee. Check out the list of some bet types offered online at Hard Rock:
- Moneyline: Simply bet on the winner of the game or contest. This is the most common bet type, available on all Hard Rock Sportsbook markets.
- Point spread: Bet on the margin of victory or loss for a team – Hard Rock Sportsbook will set the range. You can choose a point spread bet for pretty much all major US and global sports at Hard Rock.
- Totals: Bet on the total score of both teams. Hard Rock sets a number of points combined by both teams, and you wager on whether the final number will be higher or lower than that number.
- Player props: Bet on individual player stats like touchdown scores or runs. You can get player props on NHL, MLB, NBA, and NFL, as well as in international markets, especially soccer.
- Team props: Bet on team performance, such as the number of home runs, goals, and so on. Hard Rock Sportsbook generally offers consistent odds on team props markets.
- Parlays: Combine multiple bets into one bet slip. Parlays are popular because they increase the potential payout, despite having higher odds. If one leg of the parlay loses, this results in the whole bet losing entirely. Hard Rock Sportsbook provides parlay bets, but not same-game parlays (SGPs).
Hard Rock Sportsbook Betting Features
Hard Rock Sportsbook TN has rather minimalist features. It’s also missing the flashy betting tools that you often see on other sportsbook sites. Hard Rock Sportsbook does however offer one betting feature to enhance your experience:
- Live betting: Bet as the action unfolds on Hard Rock Sportsbook TN. The desktop client, mobile site, and app all provide stats for ongoing events. You can find in-play markets across most sports on Hard Rock, including smaller leagues and championships.
Hard Rock does not currently have any of these betting features:
- Early cash-out
- Same-game parlay
- Live streaming
Hard Rock Online Casino TN (Rating N/A)
There is no Hard Rock online casino at the moment, because Tennessee has yet to legalize online casinos. Hard Rock is a casino brand first and foremost, so the operator is likely eager to launch an online casino site in TN if legislation passes. As of 2023 (the time of writing), there are no plans to introduce online casinos to operate legally in Tennessee.
If this situation changes in the future, you can find an update on this page. It might be worth bookmarking this page to ensure you see all our updates on Hard Rock Tennessee.
Hard Rock Online Poker TN (Rating N/A)
Hard Rock TN does not offer online poker to players in Tennessee, as online poker is illegal. Even in states where online poker is allowed by law, Hard Rock does not offer an online poker site. Should Tennessee pass online poker legislation in the future, it’s unlikely that Hard Rock TN would open a poker site for Tennessee.
Hard Rock TN Payment Methods (9/10)
Depositing and withdrawing with Hard Rock Sportsbook in Tennessee is easy and flexible. Whether you prefer to use a debit card or e-wallet, you have options. Cashing out winnings is also a smooth process, as Hard Rock approves withdrawal requests to PayPal and Venmo instantly. However, due to laws within the state, credit card deposits and withdrawals are not available at Hard Rock Sportsbook.
|Payment Method||Minimum Deposit||Minimum Withdrawal||Withdrawal Time|
|Instant Bank Transfer (ACH)||$10||$10||1-3 days|
Hard Rock TN Design and User Experience (8/10)
Bettors located in Tennessee can visit Hard Rock Sportsbook on its website or through its mobile app. Although its integrated casino is unavailable, the sportsbook has the same design as the Hard Rock casino and sports betting product in states where both are legal.
Hard Rock Desktop Experience (7/10)
Thanks to its clean, modern design and easy-to-use interface, Hard Rock Sportsbook is great for first-time bettors. Even the desktop version is designed with mobile-first in mind. This means you can access the website directly from your mobile browser for a fully optimized experience. But if you are sticking to a PC or laptop, the sportsbook feels too plain and bright. The entire interface is white with hardly any accent colors – not a particularly exciting design.
This is not just a design complaint, but more of a practical one. The completely white desktop site blends the information onscreen into a solid white block, making the betting tools harder to distinguish. On the left, you’ll find a list of sports and current futures markets, while the middle shows odds for default current markets or sports you’ve selected. The bet slip shows your wagers and how much you can invest.
Hard Rock App and Mobile Experience (8/10)
Many mobile bettors in TN prefer installing the dedicated iOS or Android app over accessing the mobile-optimized website. One advantage of sticking to the mobile site only is that you don’t need to use up any phone storage to download the app. It’s one of the best online sports betting apps in Tennessee, with a smooth menu system that makes it easy to find sports and markets. Of course, you will also have the usual benefits of mobile betting, including notifications, optimized battery performance, and more consistent connectivity.
The app has a good review of 4.7/5 on the Android Play Store and 4.8/5 on the iOS App Store. While the app lacks certain features – such as dark mode – it performs without lag and has a very intuitive interface.
Hard Rock TN Account Verification Process (10/10)
Two key aspects of signing up with Hard Rock Sportsbook TN are geolocation and verification. Because the site complies with Tennessee online gambling laws, the operator requires you to:
- Verify your identity.
- Permit geolocation technology to ensure you’re gambling within state borders.
Geolocation is essential as it tells Hard Rock Sportsbook you’re located in TN when you place a bet. It will ask you to enable geolocation during the registration process. As for account verification, you’ll need to send a copy of a valid ID (like a driving license or passport) and proof of address (like a utility bill or bank statement).
This process is necessary to legally protect you, other players, and Hard Rock Sportsbook. You can provide verification at any time after your account is open. If you choose to leave it for later, you’ll need to verify yourself before you can make your first withdrawal.
Hard Rock TN Customer Support (9/10)
Hard Rock Sportsbook Tennessee has excellent customer support offering multiple points of contact and help. In its ‘Help’ section you can find info on terms and conditions, bonuses, payments, accounts, and more. Direct contact is available via phone, email, social media, and live chat. The only downside is that live chat does not operate 24/7 in TN.
- Live chat: Yes
- Email: [email protected]
- Hard Rock Phone Number TN: 305-504-6802
- Support languages: English
- Twitter: @HardRockSBHelp
Hard Rock Tennessee Responsible Gambling (10/10)
The Hard Rock TN betting site fulfills its responsible gambling commitment very concisely. Visiting the ‘Responsible Gambling’ link at the bottom of the site homepage opens a separate hub with information on the dangers of problem gambling.
Furthermore, as a customer of Hard Rock Sportsbook, you can set deposit limits, wager limits, and session limits. The sportsbook delivers all this with minimum fuss and maximum information.
Hard Rock Tennessee – Our Verdict (7/10)
Hard Rock TN has the makings of a very high-quality betting platform. The foundations are certainly there for its online sportsbook, including a solid bonus, flexible payment methods, excellent customer support, and ease of use. The biggest problem is that the sports betting part of the equation is the weakest. This would be a bigger issue if its whole operation was based on sports betting – Hard Rock is first and foremost an online casino, but can only legally offer its online sportsbook in Tennessee.
This shouldn’t put you off at all. Hard Rock TN still has an excellent selection of sports, well-priced odds, and excellent live betting options. Hard Rock Sportsbook certainly has a place in the Tennessee sports betting market, especially if you like wagering on major US sports or are a newcomer to betting. More seasoned bettors might want to play elsewhere, but this is a solid choice for beginners.
Follow the link below to visit Hard Rock Sportsbook TN, register, and claim the generous welcome bonus.
Hard Rock Tennessee FAQs
Is Hard Rock Sportsbook available in Tennessee?
Yes, Hard Rock Sportsbook has been available in Tennessee since September 6, 2022. On the same date, the site made its debut in Indiana. Hard Rock in TN operates without a land-based partner and is regulated by the Sports Wagering Advisory Council (SWAC).
Is Hard Rock Sportsbook TN legit?
Absolutely yes – Hard Rock is a fully licensed and regulated sports betting provider in Tennessee. Furthermore, the operator is a leader in online and land-based casinos with a strong reputation stretching back decades.
Does Hard Rock have an online casino in Tennessee?
No, a Hard Rock online casino is not available in TN. This is because Tennessee does not allow any online casinos. Bettors in Tennessee can however legally play online casino games at sweepstakes casinos.
How long does it take to withdraw at Hard Rock Sportsbook TN?
Hard Rock is one of the fastest sportsbooks in Tennessee for withdrawing winnings. When you cash out using e-wallets or Venmo, the transaction will go through instantly. Hard Rock TN also aims to approve all withdrawals within 24 hours.
Who owns Hard Rock Sportsbook?
Hard Rock Sportsbook is operated by Hard Rock International and is owned by the Seminole Tribe of Florida.
What is the legal age to bet at Hard Rock Tennessee?
The legal sports gambling age in Tennessee is 21. You must be 21 to bet at any sportsbook in TN, including the Hard Rock Sportsbook. It means you must be over 21 to register with Hard Rock, deposit funds, and make wagers on sports.