Affiliate Disclosure: Techopedia may receive advertising commissions for visits to a suggested operator through our affiliate links, at no added cost to you. However, all our recommendations are unbiased and follow a thorough review process. Players must be a legal gambling age and located in a regulated US gambling state. Gambling can be addictive, please play responsibly.
In this SuperBook TN review, find every detail about what this online betting site has to offer in Tennessee. With information on bet types, design, payment methods, and TN bonuses, you’ll feel well-informed before placing a bet. You can also discover the best SuperBook Tennessee promo code offers before signing up.
SuperBook TN Loyalty Program
There doesn’t seem to be any kind of loyalty program at SuperBook Sportsbook TN. You can find an update in this section if the sportsbook decides to introduce one.
SuperBook Tennessee Bonuses
Both new and existing players at SuperBook Tennessee can claim bonuses. The sportsbook doesn’t offer too many promos, but there’s a generous welcome bonus for new players and a refer-a-friend bonus for existing bettors. These SuperBook bonuses can be very rewarding and valuable, but before claiming any type of promo, you should know how each type works.
SuperBook Tennessee Welcome Bonus: $250 First-Bet Bonus
- Bonus amount: 100% of your first wager up to $250 as a bonus voucher
- Bonus code: unique to each new player
- Wagering requirement/Rollover: N/A
- Minimum deposit: $10
- Bonus expiry: 30 days after signing up
To qualify for this, your first bet must have odds of -200 or less. You also need to use a SuperBook promo code TN, which you can get from customer support. The code is unique to each new player, so you need to get it upon sign-up yourself. You’ll receive the bonus voucher within 24 hours of placing your first bet.
Your bonus bet amount will be equal to your first bet, up to a maximum value of $250. But it only contributes 25% towards the next bet you place. For example, if your first bet was $100, for your next $100 bet, $75 comes from your balance, and the remaining $25 will come from your voucher.
SuperBook Tennessee Sportsbook Refer a Friend Bonus
- Bonus amount: 100% up to $50
- Bonus code: no SuperBook bonus code TN required
- Wagering requirement/Rollover: N/A
- Minimum deposit: $5
- Bonus expiry: 7 days after signing up
Get a friend to sign up for SuperBook TN using your special referral code. If you cannot find your code, check your emails from SuperBook or contact support.
When your friend makes their first deposit, you both will receive a bonus voucher within 24 hours, equal to your friend’s first deposit, up to $50. You can claim bonuses from referring friends to the SuperBook sportsbook up to a maximum of 10 times.
The voucher funds will contribute 50% to the bets you place. For example, if you wager $100, $50 comes from your balance, and the remaining $50 will come from the voucher.
SuperBook TN Bonus Site Credit
None of the current promotions at SuperBook TN give out bonus credit. Instead, you receive vouchers that contribute to your bonus betting credit. While the vouchers work in a similar way to credit, you can’t place a bet using vouchers alone. When you use them, a portion of your bet comes from the voucher balance. The sportsbook might use regular bonus credit for promos at some point in the future.
SuperBook TN No-Deposit Bonus
There aren’t any SuperBook TN no-deposit bonuses at the moment. This isn’t much of an issue, as not all Tennessee sportsbooks run this type of promotion. You can find an update in this section if a SuperBook TN no-deposit bonus becomes available, so keep checking here.
SuperBook TN Promo Code and Bonus Terms & Conditions
If you’re new to SuperBook TN, the terms and conditions for some sportsbook bonuses might seem complex. To help you understand the requirements, read on to understand the most common T&Cs for SuperBook sportsbook promotions.
- Promo codes: Unique combinations of letters and numbers. You need to enter these codes during the deposit or registration process to activate a bonus.
- Rollovers/wagering requirements: Before being able to withdraw bonus funds as cash, you need to wager them a specific number of times.
- Minimum deposit: To qualify for a bonus, it’s quite normal for Tennessee sports betting platforms like SuperBook to impose a minimum deposit amount. This means you have to pay a certain amount of real money into your account before the bonus activates.
- Eligible games/sports: Certain bonuses at SuperBook only apply to specific sports, events, or leagues.
- Time limits: SuperBook TN may set a time period within which you must use your bonus funds. Usually it’s 7 days or 30 days.
Common Mistakes When Claiming a SuperBook TN Bonus
When claiming bonuses offered by SuperBook TN, you should always consider the bonus terms and conditions. To avoid common errors when claiming a sports betting bonus, check out our tips below:
- Familiarize yourself with wagering requirements: To avoid unexpected surprises when converting your bonus into cash, review the wagering requirements. This will help you decide whether it’s worth betting on the required amount of playthroughs before you can withdraw your winnings.
- Claim your bonus before the expiration date: Ensure you use your SuperBook bonus funds before the time limit expires. Failing to do so will result in you losing those bonus funds.
- Always check the terms and conditions: Thoroughly reading the terms and conditions before redeeming any bonus is essential. Some online betting sites may enforce conditions that really make a difference to the value of the offer. It might not always be worth your time or money.
SuperBook Tennessee Registration Process (10/10)
Registering with SuperBook Sportsbook TN couldn’t be easier. Follow our step-by-step guide below to get started and begin betting.
1. Complete your registration
Follow any link to SuperBook Sportsbook TN on this page, go to the sign-up section, and complete the registration form. You will need to provide personal details like your name, email address, last four digits of your social security number, and postal address.
2. Enter your SuperBook TN promo code
If you have a SuperBook TN promo code, enter it when prompted at sign-up to redeem a bonus. To redeem your welcome bonus, you might have to enter it while depositing. If you don’t have a code, it should be applied automatically.
3. Fund your account
Head to the cashier section, choose a payment method, and follow the instructions to put money into your account.
4. Place your sports bets
Check out SuperBook TN’s selection of markets, choose your bet type, enter a stake, and confirm it on your betslip.
5. Withdraw your winnings
If your bet is successful, return to the cashier to withdraw your winnings. You usually have to verify your identity before withdrawing or placing bets. SuperBook might ask for a passport or birth certificate.
Compare the SuperBook TN Bonus to Other Gambling Sites
You can see a comparison of SuperBook Tennessee’s welcome bonus to other sportsbook welcome bonuses in the table below. If it doesn’t match up to the best bonuses in Tennessee, you can choose to place your bets elsewhere.
|Sports welcome bonus||Up to $250||Up to $1,000||Up to $250|
|Sports wagering||N/A||Bonus bets if your first bet loses||Bonus bets if your first bet loses|
SuperBook TN Review (8/10)
- Website: tn.superbook.com/sports
- Payout time: minimum 1 day
- Established: 2022
- Headquarters: Las Vegas, NV
April 2022 saw the launch of SuperBook Tennessee. Its launch took place nearly a year and a half after Tennessee legalized sports betting. SuperBook partnered with IGT to operate in Tennessee, but it has not yet sponsored or partnered with any sports teams like other TN sportsbooks.
Overall, SuperBook TN is a solid option for players in Tennessee who want to bet on national sports. It could offer more markets and payment methods for more experienced bettors though. Other TN sportsbooks have more of each of these in comparison. Having said that, SuperBook certainly does cover all the big markets, and the brand has an excellent reputation.
Pros and Cons of SuperBook TN
- Developed by a leading sportsbook brand
- Native mobile SuperBook app available
- Includes some college-level sports
- Easy-to-use website and slick design
- Support via a dedicated SuperBook phone number TN
- Not many promotions
- Could have more payment methods
SuperBook TN Rating Categories
- OVERALL RATING: 8/10
- Bonuses: 8/10
- Design and Usability: 9/10
- Desktop Experience: 8/10
- Mobile Experience: 9/10
- Registration Process: 10/10
- Account Verification: 10/10
- Payment Methods: 8/10
- Sportsbook: 8/10
- Customer Support: 8/10
- Responsible Gambling: 8/10
SuperBook Sportsbook TN (8/10)
The SuperBook Tennessee sports betting platform is straightforward and easy to use. It doesn’t have as many betting markets as other sportsbooks, or as much innovation in terms of betting features. However, it covers the most important essentials – in other words, bets on the most popular sports in the US. The design of SuperBook may look basic compared to others, but that’s not a bad thing. You can also play on the move with the dedicated app. While there’s room for growth, the sportsbook is still young. What it does have to offer players is high quality overall.
SuperBook Sports To Bet On in Tennessee
There are plenty of sports markets listed at SuperBook TN, including six covering soccer and two for both basketball and football. It’s great to see SuperBook covering the biggest professional sports, as well as college-level basketball and football. You can bet on:
- Australian Rules
- Auto racing
SuperBook Sportsbook Bet Types
SuperBook Tennessee offers quite a few bet types, including the most common bets you’d expect from a TN sportsbook. Read below for a list of the most popular bet types at SuperBook TN:
- Moneyline: An easy bet where you simply back a competitor or team to win. SuperBook TN offers moneyline bets for many top pro and college-level sports.
- Point spread: For this type of bet, you’re wagering on the number of points a team wins or loses by. Point spread bets are only available for some sports at SuperBook TN.
- Total: SuperBook comes up with a number for this type of bet, which is usually the total points scored by both teams in a game. You then bet on whether the actual score will be lower or higher than the number set by SuperBook.
- Parlay: SuperBook lets you combine multiple bets into one. These bets are called ‘legs’. You only get a payout if each individual leg of your parlay bet wins.
- Player props: These bets don’t focus on the result of the game or match, but on a specific player’s performance.
- Team props: The same as player prop bets, except team props are about a team’s performance, like the total number of rebounds in a basketball game.
- Futures: As well as betting on upcoming sports, you can place future bets on events months or even years away. This could be for something like the team to win the Super Bowl in two years’ time.
SuperBook TN Betting Features
Along with a strong range of markets and an easy-to-use app, SuperBook Sportsbook TN has additional features to improve your betting experience:
- Live betting: You can enjoy an immersive, more thrilling betting experience with live betting. Place wagers on matches and competitions as they’re taking place in real-time. What makes live betting exciting is that the odds can change significantly within the event. You win a lot if your chosen bet’s odds change during the event, but the opposite could also happen. SuperBook TN offers live betting for some of the biggest markets.
- Cash out: SuperBook Tennessee offers a cash out betting feature, which is when you close your bet and receive a small payout before the event has concluded. It can be worth doing this if you know you’re heading for a loss.
SuperBook Online Casino TN (N/A)
Online casinos are illegal in Tennessee. This is why you cannot play at SuperBook online casino TN. The brand may launch a casino section if the state ever legalizes online casino games. However, this is unlikely as SuperBook only offers its sportsbook, even in states where online casinos are legal. If you want to play casino games online, you can play at legal social casinos in Tennessee.
SuperBook Online Poker TN (N/A)
Online poker is not legal in Tennessee, so SuperBook TN cannot offer any poker games. In states where online poker is legal, SuperBook doesn’t provide the option. You shouldn’t expect SuperBook to offer this, even if online poker becomes legal in TN.
SuperBook TN Payment Methods (6/10)
SuperBook doesn’t have a great range of payment methods compared to its competitors. The Play+ prepayment card seems to be the best and most popular method at SuperBook for withdrawals and deposits. For some methods, you can use them to deposit but not to withdraw. Read on for the full list of payment methods available at SuperBook TN.
|Payment method||Minimum deposit||Minimum withdrawal||Withdrawal time|
SuperBook TN Design and User Interface (9/10)
SuperBook TN has a very straightforward design. The sportsbook doesn’t have too much going on, whether you’re on the app or the website. Its interface isn’t as crowded as some other betting sites, which makes it easier to use. The layout is fairly standard, you can find:
- Key links at the top
- Sports markets on the left
- The main betting area in the middle
If you’re experienced with sportsbooks, you should find the setup quite familiar. If you’re new to sports betting in Tennessee you shouldn’t have issues navigating the site and finding whatever you want.
SuperBook Desktop Experience (8/10)
The sportsbook’s desktop site offers a reliable sports betting experience, but there aren’t any special or unique features to note. Instead, SuperBook keeps things simple. You can find important links and social media icons right at the bottom, though it doesn’t have any integrated social feeds.
The SuperBook website runs smoothly and quickly, with good loading speeds. Its dark blue, yellow, and white color scheme is easy on the eyes, which makes the site feel appealing.
SuperBook App and Mobile Experience (9/10)
For SuperBook mobile users, you can use a mobile-optimized site or an app. The mobile site is browser-based. To access it, simply follow a link on this page to your mobile search engine. As for the SuperBook TN app, you’ll need to download it. It’s available on both iOS and Android devices.
You’ll find both options suitable for placing bets on the go. You might prefer the SuperBook TN app because it’s specially designed with mobile devices in mind. Having said that, the SuperBook mobile site is a top choice if you don’t want to use mobile storage. It offers a simple design, user-friendly layout, and smooth navigation.
SuperBook TN Account Verification (10/10)
If SuperBook TN can’t confirm your identity from the information you provide, you will need to complete verification. Normally this is at the withdrawal stage, but it could be at any time. It may even be before you’ve completed the SuperBook TN login process for the first time.
SuperBook account verification involves sending copies of ID documents, such as your passport, birth certificate, and driver’s license. Your mobile device or computer will also need geolocation active so the sportsbook can confirm you’re betting in Tennessee.
SuperBook TN Customer Support (8/10)
At SuperBook TN, help and support are readily available. There are several ways of contacting the customer support team, including live chat, email, and a phone line. However, you cannot access support 24/7, as the opening hours are 4:00 am PT to 11:00 pm PT.
For the quickest response, use live chat. But if you have a more complicated problem and you’d rather not type everything out, call the SuperBook phone number TN. Before contacting customer support, checking out the help center is a good idea. This useful section of the sportsbook offers the answers to many common questions.
SuperBook TN Responsible Gambling (8/10)
Like other Tennessee gambling sites, SuperBook has information on responsible gambling. This summarizes what SuperBook does to ensure its customers’ betting doesn’t get out of hand. You can block yourself from SuperBook TN at any time and remove your details from its mailing lists.
On the responsible gambling page, you can also find:
- A phone number for REDLINE, an addiction helpline
- Contact details for The Gambling Clinic at the University of Memphis
- Links to the Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services Problem Gambling Program
SuperBook Tennessee – Our Verdict (8/10)
As SuperBook Tennessee is one of many sportsbooks available in the Volunteer State, how does it stand out? With a decent number of sports markets to bet on and several bet types available, it has everything you’d expect from a US sportsbook. However, the number of sports listed is slightly smaller than some of its competitors. The number of payment methods is also on the small side. While the welcome bonus and refer-a-friend offers are very generous, there are hardly any other ongoing or flash promotions available.
Even though there are things to improve on, SuperBook Sportsbook TN is still worth placing a bet at. It’s a good choice for new Tennessee bettors looking for a simple, no-hassle betting site with a decent welcome bonus. The interface is clean and minimalist, and the betting layout is very user-friendly. Its mobile site and app are also worth checking out, especially because they allow you to bet anywhere on the go in Tennessee.
Ready to start betting? Claim your free bonus voucher worth up to $250 by completing the SuperBook TN login process and placing your first wager.
SuperBook TN FAQs
Is SuperBook legal in Tennessee?
SuperBook is legal in Tennessee, but only for online sports betting. The brand operates legally in the Volunteer State and has a partnership with IGT.
Is SuperBook Tennessee legit?
SuperBook TN is a legit sportsbook. Its parent company, SuperBook, is well-established thanks to its Vegas betting shop.
Does SuperBook Tennessee have an online casino?
There’s no SuperBook online casino TN. This is because online casinos are illegal in Tennessee. You can find an update on this page if things change and a SuperBook casino TN becomes legal. In the meantime, sweepstake casinos are available in Tennessee if you’re looking to play online casino games.
How long does SuperBook Tennessee take to withdraw?
The withdrawal time at SuperBook TN depends on your payment method. SuperBook isn’t entirely clear on how long withdrawals can take, but it will be at least one day.
Who owns SuperBook TN?
SuperBook TN is owned by a company called SuperBook. It was set up in 1993 and is best known for its Las Vegas sports betting shop. SuperBook has been expanding its online presence since sports betting was legalized in some states.
What is the legal age to bet at SuperBook in Tennessee?
The minimum age for Tennessee gambling is 21. SuperBook has checks to ensure no underage players can join and place bets. All information you provide to the sportsbook has to be accurate.