WynnBet TN is a trusted brand, offering online-only sports betting on a solid range of markets in Tennessee. It was one of the first gambling companies to launch online and has been a popular choice for bettors ever since.
This page gives you a detailed overview of what the sportsbook has in store for you. Our WynnBet TN review covers the sports you can bet on, accepted payment methods, bonuses, customer support options, and a whole lot more.
Affiliate Disclosure: Techopedia may receive advertising commissions for visits to a suggested operator through our affiliate links, at no added cost to you. However, all our recommendations are unbiased and follow a thorough review process. Players must be a legal gambling age and located in a regulated US gambling state. Gambling can be addictive, please play responsibly.
WynnBet TN Rankings by Category
Bet $100, Get $100
WynnBet offers a nice welcome bonus, which you’ll be able to claim when you register. To qualify, you must create an account as a new member and make a first deposit of $100 or more. You don’t have to enter any WynnBet bonus codes TN to enjoy this bonus and start enjoying some exciting Tennessee gambling action. Place a qualifying wager on any straight or parlay with odds of -120 or greater to receive a $100 bonus bet.
Multi-Sport Parlay Bonus
To qualify for this promotion, you have to opt in. Then, place a parlay bet with four or more legs on sports played Monday through Wednesday. The bet must have a value of $50+ and odds of +400 or greater.
Whether you win, lose, or push the bet, you’ll be entitled to a bonus of $10 in bet credit. This should be added to your account the following Thursday.
Live Bet & Get
This is similar to the WynnBet TN multi-sport parlay bonus described above, except it’s to do with live betting. To qualify, opt-in and place two separate live bets worth at least $50 each on Saturday and/or Sunday. When the bets have settled, you will receive a bonus of $10 by the end of the following Monday.
No Deposit Bonus
There is currently no WynnBet TN no deposit bonus. If the site does launch one, we’ll update this section with all the details. We’ll also post any WynnBet promo codes TN that might be needed to claim the bonus too, so it’s worth checking this page again for the latest updates.
WynnBet is the online gambling branch of Wynn Resorts, a company best known for its luxury casino resort hotels in Las Vegas and Macau.
The online betting site was launched in 2020, and its headquarters are in New Jersey. Its sportsbook and app are available in 10 states, with plans for future expansion in place.
WynnBet’s Presence in Tennessee
WynnBet TN sportsbook has offering some of the best online sports betting in Tennessee since it launched in the state in April 2021.
Tennessee is the sixth state in just nine months where WynnBet’s web-based sportsbook offerings has launched. The sportsbook also partnered with Memphis Grizzlies as an official sports betting partner, offering promotions and bonuses to Tennessee bettors.
WynnBet TN Design and User Interface (8/10)
The WynnBet TN online sportsbook can be accessed on both computers and laptops. For mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets, there’s both a fully-optimized mobile site and an app.
The app is compatible with the Android and iOS operating systems. Generally speaking, WynnBet TN’s app is well-designed, with minimal clutter and a user-friendly layout. Users across all platforms should find it easy to use.
Desktop Experience (8/10)
WynnBet TN’s desktop site has a layout that’s similar to most other online sportsbooks. The main lobby has betting markets in a column on the left, with bets displayed in the middle and the betting slip-over on the right.
At the top, there are links to key sections (namely the live betting and promotions pages), plus links to make deposits/withdrawals and access your account information. The site’s dark blue and brown color scheme sets it apart from most other sportsbooks and makes it look quite appealing.
App & Mobile Experience (8/10)
Mobile users can access the browser-based WynnBet TN site or download the app. To access the site, simply open up your browser and type the site’s name into the search field. The top result should be the WynnBet TN site.
To download the app, visit your device’s app store, type in ‘WynnBet Tennessee’, and tap to begin the installation process.
Both the mobile site and app look the same as the desktop site, but they have slightly different layouts so as to suit mobile devices better.
The desktop site offers all of the same features – building bets, live betting, detailed statistics, and more – available on the app and mobile site. There are no special features exclusive to mobile devices, though the available features help make the sports betting experience enjoyable and convenient.
WynnBet TN Registration Process (10/10)
For this part of the WynnBet TN review, the focus is on the process of signing up and becoming a member. Joining WynnBet is straightforward and it shouldn’t take long to set up a new member account. If you decide to sign up, below is a summary of the steps you’ll have to take.
- Follow any of the links on this page, and you’ll be taken to WynnBet TN.
- Follow the ‘Register’ option to bring up the registration form.
- Fill this in by supplying the required details. You’ll also need to choose a username and password for your account.
- Once you’ve filled out the form, confirm your registration and the site will set up your new account.
- Select the ‘Deposit’ option at the top of the page.
- Select one of the payment methods listed.
- Enter the required details and input the amount of money you want to deposit.
- Follow the instructions provided by your payment method to confirm the deposit, and the money should reach your WynnBet TN account immediately.
- To place a bet, head to the sportsbook section and choose a market from the options in the left-hand column. Then select a bet from the middle of the screen. Find the bet in the betting slip on the right, enter your wager, and confirm.
- To make a withdrawal, head to your profile page and select ‘Withdrawal’ on the left-hand side. Then follow the instructions and confirm the withdrawal.
WynnBet TN Account Verification (9/10)
To comply with Tennessee gambling law, WynnBet TN has verification checks in place to ensure that members are not committing fraud and are of the legal gambling age.
During registration, WynnBet Tennessee will ask you to verify your identity and will require proof of your age and/or identity. You may need to show copies of documents, such as your driver’s license, bank statement, utility bill, and passport. If WynnBet TN asks you to complete the process, you won’t be able to make withdrawals until you are verified.
WynnBet TN Payment Methods (7/10)
Members of WynnBet TN are able to deposit funds into their accounts using fewer than half a dozen payment options. These include bank cards, PayPal, Play+, and VIP Preferred.
The number of options isn’t the greatest – many sportsbooks have a wider variety of choices available – but it should suit most players. Deposits should be instant or close enough, and for withdrawals, there can be a wait time of several working days or longer.
|Payment Method||Minimum Deposit||Minimum Withdrawal||Withdrawal Time|
|VIP Preferred||$10||$20||3-5 days|
WynnBet Sportsbook TN (7/10)
The sportsbook section of WynnBet TN is designed to be easy to use. It has a simple layout, and everything is clearly displayed. The list of sports betting options is on the left in a vertical A-Z menu that can be removed by using the drop-down tab above.
The central section is where bets are displayed, and above this, there are links to some of the top sports and tournaments. Even those new to wagering shouldn’t have any problems with WynnBet’s betting interface. It’s organized, free from clutter, and makes it quick and easy to place bets.
At WynnBet TN, bettors have a total of 10 sports to bet on. The betting options list covers all the most popular sports. While it’s a comprehensive selection, it’s not the biggest. Many other online sportsbooks in Tennessee and other states have a much larger number of sports listed. Some, for example, have upwards of two dozen.
WynnBet TN should still attract and retain plenty of bettors, and it could soon add more betting markets to its line-up. The range of options is good for now, but there’s certainly room for more. You’ll be satisfied if you’re looking to bet on March Madness or the Super Bowl, as there are plenty of betting lines on major events.
- Ice Hockey
- Motor Racing
WynnBet TN offers a range of bet types like other Tennessee betting sites. Below is a list of bet types available at WynnBet TN.
- Moneyline: A simple bet where you bet on who’s going to win. At WynnBet TN, there are moneyline bets available for many top sporting events.
- Point Spread: The site also offers point-spread bets for big-name sports. With these, you’re betting on the number of points one side wins or loses by.
- Totals: WynnBet TN has total bets, where the site predicts a total for a particular statistic. You then bet on whether the actual result is lower or higher.
- Player Prop: Prop bets are bets placed on an individual player’s performance. Most of the best online sportsbooks, including WynnBet TN, accept player props. Please note that player props on collegiate events are prohibited in Tennessee.
- Team Prop: As well as player props, the site lets you place prop bets on entire teams, but you are unable to place team props on college games.
- Parlays: WynnBet TN gives you the opportunity to combine multiple bets into one, though every selection has to win for the bet to pay out.
- Futures: Like other sportsbooks, WynnBet TN lets you place bets on major sporting events well in advance.
WynnBet TN Betting Features
With a competitive betting market giving Tennessee bettors plenty of options for wagering, unique betting features really help operators attract players to TN sports betting sites. As an established and experienced operator, WynnBet TN offers many features to improve your wagering experience. Check out our guide below to the best features on offer.
- Live Betting: An exciting, unpredictable, and potentially rewarding type of betting that many people prefer. WynnBet TN only offers live betting for certain events, namely major tournaments and other top-level sporting events.
- Cash Out: This feature allows you to close an active bet before the corresponding event has finished and an outcome is determined. Cashing out can help you recoup a small portion of your bet in the event of a loss, which is why it’s a popular option.
- Wynn Rewards: WynnBet also offers a loyalty program, where points earned while betting can be exchanged for prizes. Wynn Rewards is a tiered rewards program that offers both in-app and real-life prizes. Players can exchange points for bonus bets and casino bonuses, as well as experience from Wynn locations nationwide.
WynnBet TN Customer Support (9/10)
At WynnBet TN, help is readily available for those who need it. The site’s customer support team can assist you if you have any problems or even just a question. There are three ways of getting in touch: live chat, phone, and email. The WynnBet phone number TN is listed on its customer service page.
The site’s customer support system is up and running 24/7. This is great because whenever someone needs help, they’ll be able to get it pretty much straight away. There’s also an FAQ section with detailed answers to dozens of common questions.
WynnBet TN Responsible Gambling (9/10)
WynnBet TN has a page on responsible gambling with information on optional tools that can be used to limit deposits, bets, and time spent at the site. It also offers information on self-exclusion, where you can block yourself from the site for either one or five years.
Contact details and/or links to several prominent gambling addiction charities are supplied. These include the Problem Gambling Hotline, the Tennessee REDLINE, and the National Center for Responsible Gambling.
WynnBet TN also provides a list of signs that someone may have or may be developing a gambling problem. Some of the points on the list include chasing your losses, borrowing money from others to gamble, and having negative feelings because of gambling. If even just one of these applies to you, you should consider getting help.
WynnBet TN – Our Verdict (8/10)
WynnBet TN allows people in Tennessee to enjoy a top-quality sports betting experience at one of the most trusted gambling brands in the world. The sportsbook is well-designed and offers a range of betting options for 10 sports.
Everything is kept simple and user-friendly so that everyone, including newbies, can place bets with ease. The sportsbook could do with offering more markets, but it covers plenty of the most popular ones, so you shouldn’t be disappointed.
If WynnBet TN has caught your attention, go ahead and become the site’s newest member. Follow one of the links on this page and fill out the registration form, claim your welcome bonus, and start placing some sports bets with this Tennessee online sportsbook today.
Is WynnBet available in Tennessee?
Is WynnBet Tennessee legit?
Does WynnBet Tennessee have a casino?
How long does it take to withdraw at WynnBet Tennessee?
Who owns WynnBet?
What is the minimum age to bet at WynnBet in Tennessee?
Tennessee Sports Betting Resources
For more information about TN sports betting and Tennessee sports betting law, visit the following websites: