Affiliate Disclosure: Techopedia may receive advertising commissions for visits to a suggested operator through our affiliate links, at no added cost to you. However, all our recommendations are unbiased and follow a thorough review process. Players must be a legal gambling age and located in a regulated US gambling state. Gambling can be addictive, please play responsibly.
WynnBET Virginia launched in March 2021 and has been a popular choice for gamblers in the state ever since. As you can probably tell from its name, it’s linked to the same company as the Wynn mega casino resorts found across the globe that are known for their epic gambilng action. On this page, you’ll find our in-depth WynnBET sportsbook review, covering the welcome bonuses, how to sign up, pros and cons, and more.
WynnBET VA Loyalty Program
The operator offers a loyalty program, called Wynn Rewards, but it doesn’t offer sportsbook bonuses. Instead, it’s more to do with the various properties in the Wynn chain and the perks you can earn at the resorts. Some extras include priority dining reservations, hotel discounts, and spa credits. However, the program lets you earn bonus credit for placing sports wagers with WynnBET VA.
How to redeem your WynnBET VA Welcome bonus
If you need additional support in claiming your bonus, check out our simple-to-follow instructions below. You’ll have your WynnBET $100 bet credit in no time.
- Click the register button to start your sign-up process.
- WynnBET will ask for select personal details; once provided, you will get approval to create your account.
- No promo code is needed. Your new user welcome bonus will be applied when you deposit your funds.
- Once your transaction has been successful, that’s the final step. You can now place your wagers and explore all the exciting options WynnBET offers.
WynnBET Virginia Welcome Bonus Types Explained
This part of the WynnBET VA review looks at the sportsbook’s welcome bonus and two recurring promotional offers.
WynnBET Virginia Sportsbook Bonus 1: Bet $100 and Get $100 Bet Credit
- Bonus amount: $100
- Bonus code: N/A
- Rollover: N/A
- Min deposit: $100
- Bonus expiry: 10 days
To claim the sportsbook’s welcome bonus, all you need to do is register and make your first deposit. This has to be $100 or more. Then, place a wager worth $100 on any moneyline or parlay bet. The odds for your first bet have to be -120 or greater. You should then receive $100 in bet credits when your bet settles. You can use these credits to place bets but can’t withdraw them.
WynnBET Virginia Sportsbook Bonus 2: Multi-Sport Parlay Bonus
- Bonus amount: $10
- Bonus code: N/A
- Rollover: N/A
- Min deposit: N/A
- Bonus expiry: 10 days
You can claim this bonus once every Monday through Wednesday. Opt-in and place a $50 parlay with minimum odds of +400. This parlay needs four or more legs to qualify. All of the legs’ corresponding events must occur within the Monday-Wednesday period. If you meet these requirements, you’ll receive a $10 bonus bet credit by the end of the following Thursday. Your parlay doesn’t need to win for you to qualify.
WynnBET VA Bonus Credit
All three promotions we described above give you a bonus credit. You can use this to place bets, though you can’t withdraw it. Remember that bonus credit expires after 10 days unless WynnBET VA says otherwise.
WynnBET VA No Deposit Bonus
You won’t find a WynnBET VA no deposit bonus at the sportsbook. You receive a reward for this special offer without adding funds to your account. You must register or opt-in if the reward is for existing players. We’ll let you know if a WynnBET Va no deposit bonus becomes available.
WynnBET Virginia Promo Code & Bonus Terms and Conditions
Safety and awareness of terms and conditions are important when placing bets online. We understand that remembering so much information can feel overwhelming, especially when it’s filled with complicated betting terminology and fine print. That’s why we have included this list of commonplace terms. This way, you can get a head start before registering for your WynnBET bonus.
- Expiration dates: Any bonus you unlock with WynnBET VA will have a time limit/expiry date alongside it. Failure to meet requirements before the time elapses and you will lose all benefits, so beware and note any upcoming deadlines.
- Eligible Sports or Events: Knowing when you can and cannot use your bonus is vital. Sometimes, a sport or a major sporting event will have individual dedicated prizes, especially for them. For example, the NBA playoffs and finals have unique tailored bets and premiums.
- Promo Codes: This is a string of numbers and letters given to you by your sportsbook. When you input this code during registration, your welcome offer will be unlocked and available. Note that you don’t need one at the moment to take advantage of WynnBET’s promos, as it is applied automatically.
- Minimum Deposit: Your minimum deposit is exactly what it sounds like. You must add the pre-set amount of money to your account before you are allowed access to any bonuses.
- Wagering requirements: Your wagering requirements outline the number of times you must play through your bonus before being authorized to withdraw it as real money. Eg if you have a 50X wagering requirement, you must wager the amount of your bonus 50 times over to collect your winnings.
Common Errors to Avoid when redeeming your WynnBET Bonus
Mistakes are normal and are to be expected. However, there are certain things you can do to keep yourself aware when betting online. Our experts have included this short list of blunders we often see in sports betting. Taking the opportunity to study them now will come in handy later.
- Ensure you use a valid payment method
Only some bonuses are compatible with all payment methods and could exclude yours, primarily if you use an e-wallet like PayPal or Skrill. Double-checking will only take a few minutes and could save you potential frustration.
- Stay aware of wagering requirements
As mentioned in our list, wagering requirements have one of the most considerable knock-on effects on your bonus. We strongly recommend researching the specific needs before redeeming any promotion.
- Carefully read the terms and conditions
It’s obvious, but please read them before making any redemptions or wagers. It may take a little extra time, but it is 100% worth it in the long run. Don’t bet recklessly.
WynnBET VA Sign-Up Process (9/10)
Registering for a Virginia gambling site is breezy and only takes a few minutes. Following our brief instructions, you can sign up today and claim your welcome offer of “Bet $100 & Get $100 Bet Credit.”
1. Complete your registration
Visit the homepage of WynnBET VA (follow any link from this review if you’re unsure) and hit the highlighted “Register” button. Here you’ll provide the necessary personal details to verify your age and open your account.
2. Enter your promo code
You might see a promo code box at this stage. At the time of writing, there isn’t a promo code required for the WynnBET VA welcome bonus, so you can skip to step three.
3. Fund your account.
You must now add funds to your account to access your bonus (or place any bets at all). Visit the cashier section and select the payment option that you prefer. WynnBET accepts VISA and MasterCard deposits but does not support Discover or AMEX cards.
4. Place your first wager
By this point, you have created your account, and now, it’s time to wager. You can visit WynnBETs impressive sportsbook and select from the 10 sports. Place your favorite bets today.
5. Withdraw your winnings
If your wagers are successful, return to the same cashier area to start withdrawing any prizes you have earned.
How WynnBET Virginia Bonus Compares to Other Gambling Sites
Check out the table below to see how WynnBET VA’s welcome bonus compares with other Virginia sportsbooks.
|Sports Bonus||$100||Up to $1,000||Up to $500|
WynnBET Review (9/10)
- Website: va.wynnbet.com/sportsbook
- Payout time: 24 hours
- Established: 2021
- Headquarters: Las Vegas, USA
WynnBET has been operating in the Old Dominion since March 2021. It was the sixth Virginian sportsbook to come online. To launch in the state, it hasn’t needed to form partnerships. The sportsbook’s parent company, Wynn Resorts International, has no sportsbooks in Virginia.
WynnBET Virginia is a great choice for anyone who wants to place bets on sports. It has much to offer and is a user-friendly platform with which no one should have problems. Its standout features are its recurring weekly bonuses and the Wynn Rewards program, which, as explained earlier, has some great perks.
Pros & Cons
- Two weekly bonuses to claim
- Easy to navigate
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Belongs to the reputable Wynn brand
- High minimum deposit for welcome bonus
- Could offer more sports markets
WynnBET VA Rankings by Category
- OVERALL RATING: 9/10
- Bonuses: 8/10
- Design and Usability: 9/10
- Desktop Experience: 9/10
- Mobile Experience: 9/10
- Registration Process: 9/10
- Account Verification: 9/10
- Payment Methods: 8/10
- Sportsbook: 8/10
- Customer Support: 7/10
- Responsible Gambling: 9/10
WynnBET Sportsbook VA (8/10)
For this part of the WynnBET VA review, we’ll look at the sportsbook and what it has to offer. The next three sections examine the sportsbook’s betting markets, bet types, and special betting features. On the whole, the sportsbook is quite good. It could, however, do with having more sports to bet on. Still, there are enough options to satisfy most players.
Once you’re a member of WynnBET VA, you can bet on quite a few top sports. There are 10 options, and a full list of these is below. The number of betting markets isn’t the greatest and you find that other Virginia sports betting sites have at least twice as many. However, WynnBET sportsbook VA covers most major sports, so most players should find plenty of matches/races to bet on.
- Ice Hockey
- Motor Racing
WynnBET Virginia has several types of bets available. Read the descriptions below to see how these bets work.
- Moneylines: These are simple bets where you’re backing the winner. At WynnBET VA, there are moneyline bets for many top national and international sporting events.
- Point Spreads: These are bets on the score and how much a team wins or loses.
- Totals: WynnBET VA predicts the total number of points scored for these bets. You then bet on whether the actual points total is higher or lower.
- Parlays: These are very popular with the sportsbook’s players. They consist of two or more individual bets or ‘legs.’ Each leg must win its event for the parlay bet to pay out. The more legs there are, the greater the potential winnings are.
- Player Props: The outcome doesn’t matter for player props. Instead, these bets are about a player’s performance and stats.
- Team Props: These bets are the same as player props, except they focus on how a whole team does in a match/race.
- Futures: These are bets on events months or over a year away. You could bet on next year’s March Madness winner, for example.
There are a few betting features available at WynnBET Sportsbook VA. See if these appeal to you and use them to enhance your sports betting experience.
- Live Betting: A popular feature that many players appreciate. It lets you place bets on events once they’ve begun. The sportsbook constantly updates the odds to reflect what’s happening. You could find a bet with really good odds if you’re lucky. WynnBET has live betting available for selected markets and events.
- Cash Out: This feature is great because it reduces your losses. It’s available on select bets at WynnBET VA. The way it works is simple. Cash out a bet before it settles, and you should receive a small payout. It’s a good idea to do this if you’re certain your bet isn’t going to win.
- Wynn Rewards: Earn points for betting that can be exchanged for prizes at Wynn Resorts locations, like Wynn Las Vegas, Encore Vegas, or Encore Boston Harbor.
WynnBET Casino VA (N/A)
There isn’t a WynnBET online casino VA. The reason for this is simple: Virginia hasn’t yet legalized online casinos. However, the state could indeed make them legal someday. If it does, and if a WynnBET casino ever comes online, we’ll let you know.
WynnBET Poker VA (N/A)
Since online casino games aren’t legal in Virginia, WynnBET VA can’t offer poker either. If the law changes, the sportsbook may launch a WynnBet online casino VA section with some poker games but there is no guarantee of it happening.
WynnBET VA Payment Methods (8/10)
|Payment Method||Minimum Deposit||Minimum Withdrawal||Withdrawal Time|
|Online banking||$10||$20||3-5 days|
|VIP Preferred||N/A||$20||3-5 days|
WynnBET VA Design and User Interface (9/10)
WynnBET VA makes it easy to place sports bets. It has a standard online sportsbook layout and is simple to use across all devices. The color scheme is dark blue, brown, yellow, and white. It’s not the brightest or most eye-catching, but it looks appealing enough. The interface is tidy, and there’s very little clutter getting in the way of things. Players of all experience levels, even complete beginners, should easily find everything they want.
Desktop Experience (9/10)
The WynnBET sportsbook VA desktop site is a user-friendly betting site. It doesn’t have anything in the way of unique features. However, it has all the features and functions anyone could need for a reliable, enjoyable betting experience.
The layout is simple, and the organization is top-notch. Whether you access it on your computer or laptop, you should find it a trustworthy option for sports betting.
App & Mobile Experience (9/10)
WynnBET’s Virginia sportsbook has apps for both iOS and Android devices. You can also access the regular mobile site through your phone or tablet’s web browser. Whichever option you choose, you should have a smooth and reliable betting experience.
The apps and mobile site are fully intuitive and responsive, offering fast loading and running speeds. Some players would prefer the WynnBET VA app because it’s more convenient and lets you access the betting platform faster, however, it does require being downloaded.
WynnBET VA Account Verification (9/10)
Both federal and state laws require players to confirm their identity and age. When you register, the details you provide should be enough. However, WynnBET VA may need to ask some players for ID documents. These include your passport, driver’s license, utility bill, and more. If the sportsbook finds out someone underage is trying to join, it won’t let them.
By law, you must be within Virginia state lines to bet at any online sportsbook. Before you start betting, make sure your device’s geolocation feature is on, so WynnBET can verify your location.
WynnBET VA Customer Support (7/10)
WynnBET VA has a great FAQs section where you’ll find answers to many questions. Check here if there’s something you’re unsure about or need help with something.
Contact the sportsbook’s customer support team if the FAQ section doesn’t work. You can do this by emailing or using the live chat feature. There doesn’t appear to be a WynnBET VA number you can call and the site doesn’t state whether help is available 24/7 or not, but you should be able to get what you need via one of the other options.
WynnBET VA Responsible Gambling (9/10)
At the bottom of each page is a link to the site’s section on responsible gambling. This gives you a full summary of what WynnBET’s sportsbook does to promote safe and sensible gambling practices.
This page features information about the site’s resources and links to several gambling addiction charities, such as the Virginia Council on Problem Gambling. WynnBET lets you set up daily, weekly, and monthly limits on how much you deposit and spend. There’s also the ability to self-exclude.
WynnBET VA – Our Verdict (9/10)
WynnBET Virginia aims to give users the same excellent gambling experience as one of the Wynn brand’s casino resorts. This online sportsbook ticks plenty of boxes thanks to its sports betting features, design, bonuses, and rewards program.
There are, however, a few things it can improve on. Its welcome bonus requires quite a high first deposit, and there’s room for more markets to bet on. Also, there isn’t a phone number, which some players prefer to have access to.
Overall, though, WynnBET’s Virginia sportsbook is worth checking out. If you like the sound of it, visit the site through your browser on your computer or mobile. Or download the WynnBET VA app and enjoy top-quality sports betting while you’re out and about.