Online sports betting is currently legal in DC, but online and land-based casinos are not. One interesting restriction for retail sportsbooks, however, is that bettors need to be within two blocks of their locations at sports venues in the District.
With some of these unique regulations in mind, our experts have compiled the most important information about online gambling on sports in Washington D.C. We have also provided an overview of local laws to help you make informed decisions about online gambling in the D.C. area.
Top Washington D.C. Online Gambling Sites
- Caesars – Official sports betting partner of the Washington Capitals; D.C. residents can enter Caesars Rewards to win free hotel stays, dinners out, and other prizes
- BetMGM – Bet on MLB games at Nationals Park; Easy Parlay bet builder feature; an excellent choice for in-play wagers and live-streaming sports video
Washington D.C. Gambling Legislation Timeline
- October 24, 2022 – D.C. Councilmember Elissa Silverman introduces a sports betting bill called The Sports Wagering and Fair Competition Amendment Act of 2022. This effectively removes DC Lottery’s online sports betting monopoly and raises the tax rate to 15%, benefiting commercial sportsbooks and bolstering D.C.’s public services.
- August 31, 2020 – Retail sportsbooks launch in Washington D.C.
- May 28, 2020 – Online sportsbooks start launching in Washington D.C.
- May 3, 2019 – The B22-0944 is signed and approved by Congress, making sports betting in Washington D.C. legalized.
Best Washington D.C. Online Gambling Sites Reviewed
Finding the best gambling sites can be challenging, with all operators having earned stellar reputations in the industry. Luckily, our experts have reviewed the best D.C. sports gambling sites, so you have all the information before you gamble in the District.
1. Caesars – Official Sports Betting Partner of the Washington Capitals
- Website: https://caesars.com/sportsbook-and-casino/wa/
- Payout time: 1-3 business days
- Established: 1937
- Headquarters: Las Vegas, NV
Our Verdict: 9.6/10
Caesars Sportsbook released its D.C. gambling app in December 2020 under the William Hill brand, only allowing wagers from bettors physically present within a two-block radius of Capital One Arena. This product was rebranded as Caesars Sportsbook following Caesars Entertainment’s acquisition of the popular European bookmaker.
The Caesars D.C. gambling app is connected to the Caesars Rewards program, featuring standard betting types on up to 17 sports. Caesars is an official partner of the NFL, so D.C. bettors can expect exclusive profit boosts on games involving the Washington Commanders.
In May 2021, Caesars’ retail outlet at Capital One Arena became the first brick-and-mortar sportsbook in a professional sports venue in the United States.
- Bonuses: N/A
- Desktop Experience: 9.5/10
- Mobile Experience: 9.4/10
- Registration Process: 9.6/10
- Account Verification: 9.7/10
- Payment Methods: 9.0/10
- Sportsbook: 9.4/10
- Customer Support: 9.7/10
- Responsible Gambling: 9.8/10
Caesars bonuses & promos:
|Bonus name||Bonus amount||Promo code||Wagering Requirements||Minimum deposit|
- Easy to navigate desktop and mobile platforms
- Impressive desktop and mobile betting interface
- Excellent customer support team
- Limited promotions for new and existing users
- Small number of banking options available
2. BetMGM – Bet on MLB games at Nationals Park
- Website: sports.dc.betmgm.com/
- Payout time: 2-5 business days
- Established: 1986
- Headquarters: Las Vegas, NV
Our Verdict: 9.4/10
In June 2021, MGM Resorts-owned BetMGM sportsbook signed a deal with the Washington Nationals to launch geofenced betting at the franchise’s home stadium in Southeast Washington D.C.
January 2022 saw BetMGM open a brick-and-mortar sportsbook at Nationals Park. This means bettors can place retail wagers while attending Nationals games, or online within two blocks of the venue.
BetMGM’s D.C. online sportsbook offers a wide range of standard bet types for various markets, including major US leagues and popular international sports. Additionally, bettors can engage with several features such as live streaming, in-play betting, early cashouts, and an easy same-game parlay builder.
- Bonuses: 9.5/10
- Desktop Experience: 9.6/10
- Mobile Experience: 9.6/10
- Registration Process: 9.5/10
- Account Verification: 9.5/10
- Payment Methods: 9.1/10
- Sportsbook: 9.6/10
- Customer Support: 9.4/10
- Responsible Gambling: 9.5/10
BetMGM bonuses & promos:
|Sign-Up Bonus||Wagering Requirement||Minimum Deposit||Payout Time|
|$1,000 bonus||N/A||$10||0-5 days|
- Loads of betting options and sports markets
- Impressive customer loyalty program
- Live streaming and in-play betting are available
- Lengthy payout processing times
- Limited bonuses and promotions
For more info on our ranking processes, plus some additional information about how we rate and review the legal online gambling sites featured on our pages, just click the link.
Washington D.C. Online Gambling Legislation
Several types of gambling are legal in D.C., including sports betting and lottery games. However, the District does not currently permit casino gambling. Additionally, there is no horse racing in the D.C. metropolitan area, and online gambling sites catering to horse racing are unavailable.
Washington D.C. Online Gambling Regulation
Legal sports betting in Washington D.C. was introduced in December 2018 following the overturning of PASPA. In early 2019, D.C. Law 22-312, also known as B22-0944, was passed to enable legal sports betting in the city. While betting on professional sports is allowed, betting on local college teams is restricted. This includes teams within the District and in Washington D.C.-based events.
Sportsbook locations are confined to certain areas within professional teams’ stadiums. Each licensed site can operate online sports betting and additional locations within a two-block exclusivity zone. They need to pay an additional licensing fee per extra location. Other land-based sportsbooks are allowed to operate but must be located outside of a stadium’s two-block radius.
Additionally, a lottery-regulated online sportsbook is available throughout the district. D.C. sportsbooks are subject to a tax of 10% on all revenue earned from gambling on sporting events.
The DC Lottery governs the sports betting industry, serving as the regulator and exclusive provider authorized to offer citywide online sports betting.
Online Gambling Bonuses in Washington D.C.
Washington D.C. online gambling sites offer many bonuses and promotions to attract new players and reward loyal customers. These bonuses can include no-sweat bets, deposit matches, and other rewards that can increase players’ chances of winning.
Washington D.C. allows sports betting through:
- Licensed operators online
- Placing bets in retail sportsbooks in sports stadiums
However, online casinos and other forms of online gambling are not currently legal in the District. Instead, players in D.C. should look for bonuses provided by various sports betting sites in the District. These bonuses can boost odds and allow players to explore new sports betting without risking their bankroll too much.
To give you an idea of the bonuses and promotions available in Washington D.C., our betting experts have compiled a list of typical bonuses that online sports betting sites in the District may offer.
One of the most common bonuses is the welcome bonus, typically offered to new players upon signing up for an account.
This type of offer can come in the form of no sweat, first or second wagers, or deposit matches, allowing players to try the site without risking their money. But it’s important to note that a welcome bonus can only be claimed once per customer.
Welcome bonuses can also help players become familiar with the site’s different betting options, markets, and features. They can also provide an opportunity for players to win more money by increasing their bankroll.
Deposit Match Bonus
When players place a sports bet on a Washington D.C. online gambling site, a deposit match bonus is a popular offer. This type of bonus involves matching the player’s deposit amount with a bonus amount, which is typically a percentage of the deposit.
For example, if a player deposits $50, and the betting site offers a 100% deposit match bonus, the player will receive an additional $50 in bonus funds. This results in a total balance of $100 that the player can use for betting. Deposit match bonuses might be offered to new players as a welcome offer, or to existing customers as a promotion.
If a D.C. online gambling site offers a no-deposit bonus, it means players can receive bonus funds without having to deposit.
Players can often claim these bonuses simply by signing up for an account, making them attractive to new players. However, these bonuses typically have wagering requirements and other terms and conditions to meet before winnings can be withdrawn.
A bonus code is a unique combination of letters, numbers, or both. Players can enter this code to claim a specific bonus or promotion offered by a D.C. gambling site.
For example, a code like $30FREE might provide players with $30 in bonus funds to use on the site. This is just an example of a bonus code – it will not work on any D.C. online gambling sites.
Free spins are a popular bonus offered online in states where real money casinos are legal. They allow players to play slot games without paying for spins. Each free spin has a set value and is usually offered for a specific slot game.
Free spins offer players a risk-free way to test out new slot games and potentially win real money. While online casinos are not currently legal in Washington D.C., players can expect to find free spin casino bonuses offered online if they eventually become legalized.
Sports Betting Bonuses
Online sportsbooks in Washington D.C. provide a range of bonuses to attract and retain players. Among the most sought-after bonuses are free wagers, which permit bettors to place a sports bet on particular events at no charge. In addition, no-sweat bets refund the bet amount if it results in a loss. Some D.C. sports gambling sites offer odds boosts, which increase the potential winnings by enhancing the odds of specific sports bets.
Washington D.C. gambling sites might offer loyalty programs to reward customers for betting with them. These programs typically involve earning points or rewards for placing bets. In most cases, the more you bet, the more rewards you can earn.
Loyalty programs also offer exclusive promotions and bonuses to sportsbook members. This can make it worthwhile to stick with just one of the best sports betting sites.
Bonus Terms and Conditions
Reviewing the terms and conditions is essential when claiming bonuses or promotions from Washington D.C. online gambling sites. Understanding the fine print will prevent any nasty surprises.
Players should always at least try to:
- Check for minimum wagering requirements that you must meet before cashing out bonus winnings.
- Be mindful of any time restrictions or limitations on the bonus, so you can take advantage of rewards.
By keeping informed and reading the terms and conditions before claiming an offer, you’ll maximize the benefits of bonuses from Washington D.C. gambling sites.
How to Register with Washington D.C. Online Gambling Sites
It is secure and straightforward to sign up to a Washington D.C. online gambling site and add funds to your account. Follow the quick and easy steps below to place bets from the Nation’s Capital.
- The first step in registering with a D.C. online gambling site is to visit the website of your preferred gambling operator. Look for the ‘Registration’ button, usually visible on the top of the homepage. Click on it to begin the process.
- Once you’ve clicked on the ‘Sign Up’ button, fill in the registration page with your personal information. This will include your name, email, date of birth, and last four digits of your Social Security number. Make sure to enter accurate information, as your chosen D.C. gambling site will use it to verify your account.
- Before submitting your registration, it is essential to read and accept the site’s terms and conditions. This section provides critical information such as payment and withdrawal methods, account security, and responsible gambling practices.
- After submitting your registration form, the gambling site will email you to verify your account. Follow the instructions provided in the email to complete the verification process.
- Fund your account to start placing bets on sports in D.C. Head to the site’s cashier, select your preferred payment method, and enter the amount you wish to deposit. Follow the instructions provided to fund your account.
- If you have a bonus code or welcome bonus, you might need to enter it into the space provided to claim it. If you don’t have a code, go ahead with the registration process and the bonus should be credited to your account later.
- With your account funded and your bonus claimed, you can start placing bets. Head to the site’s lobby and select your preferred sports fixtures. Pick and confirm your wagers.
- If you’re lucky and your bets come through, revisit the site’s cashier and choose the ‘Withdrawal’ option to cash out. Follow the instructions provided to complete the transaction.
Remember: you need to enable geolocation services on your device before placing bets. This verifies your location within Washington D.C.’s borders. You may also need to verify your account by providing copies of documents such as a photo ID, proof of address, and payment method before withdrawing your funds.
Washington D.C. Online Gambling Payment Methods
Washington D.C. online gambling sites offer various payment methods to help players make secure and seamless deposits and withdrawals. Choosing the right payment method is crucial to ensuring an optimal betting experience. Below are some of the most used payment methods offered by betting and gambling sites in Washington D.C.
- Debit and Credit Cards: One of the most frequently used payment methods is a debit or credit card. Most online sportsbooks in D.C. accept major cards like Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. Debit and credit cards ensure swift deposits and come with added security features like fraud protection.
- E-wallets: Digital wallets like PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller are also popular payment methods for online sports betting in Washington D.C. These e-wallets provide a secure way for players to store funds and make quick and easy transactions. E-wallets are an excellent option for those who value speed and convenience.
- Bank and Wire Transfers: Bank transfers are a trusted option for players who prefer conventional banking methods. While they may take longer to process than other methods, bank transfers offer high security and are usually available for deposits and withdrawals.
- Online Banking: Many online gambling sites in Washington D.C. offer online bill pay, which allows players to transfer funds directly from their online banking accounts to their online betting accounts. This convenient and secure method may be available for deposits and withdrawals.
- Prepaid Cards: Prepaid cards like Play+ are an alternative for players who don’t have access to a credit card, or prefer not to use one for online transactions. Players can purchase these cards at local retailers and use them for making deposits on gambling sites.
It’s worth noting that not all payment methods are available at every online gambling site. Always review the site’s banking options before making a deposit or withdrawal. Some payment methods may also have associated fees or limits – do not forget to read the terms and conditions carefully before completing a transaction.
Online and Mobile Gambling in Washington D.C.
Sports betting became legal in the Nation’s Capital in 2019, allowing D.C. residents to participate in online and mobile sports betting. Placing bets on a desktop or laptop has been a popular choice for online gamblers in D.C., offering various markets and betting options. As for mobile gambling, the rules in D.C. are a bit different than in other states.
Desktop Gambling in Washington D.C.
With a range of desktop gambling sites available for sports bets, players in Washington D.C. can enjoy betting from the comfort of their own homes. Desktop gambling also offers the ability to:
- Easily compare betting odds across different sportsbooks
- Place bets conveniently from a computer
- Access detailed statistics and analysis tools for more informed betting decisions
Mobile Gambling in Washington D.C.
The introduction of mobile sports betting in D.C. has given players the ability to place bets and access markets from mobile phones or tablets. However, in order to place bets, players must be within a two-block radius of the sports stadium where the retail sportsbook operates.
D.C. mobile gambling comes in two main forms – HTML5 websites and native mobile apps. The HTML5 websites are mobile-responsive versions of online gambling websites, accessed directly from a smartphone or tablet’s web browser. On the other hand, mobile apps offer a more intuitive mobile interface as well as exclusive promotions and bonuses.
Responsible Gambling in Washington D.C.
Responsible gambling refers to a set of practices and policies aimed at reducing the risks and harms associated with gambling, including addiction and financial problems. The Office of Lottery and Gaming’s (OLG) Responsible Gaming Program attempts to minimize gambling’s potentially harmful effects on individuals, families, and communities.
The Program guarantees that the licensees involved in sports betting have responsible gambling programs in place. These programs must align with relevant laws and regulations, as well as the OLG’s objectives.
In Washington D.C., players can access self-exclusion programs. These support those who wish to refrain from sports wagering and other types of gambling offered by the Office and its licensees. Additionally, the OLG offers its own self-exclusion program, which is explained online in more detail in GambetDC’s Responsible Gaming section.
Washington D.C. Problem Gambling Help Resources
- National Problem Gambling Chatline and Helpline – 1-800-522-4700
- GambetDC Responsible Gaming FAQs – 1-877-261-5708
- Office of Lottery and Gaming – Responsible Gaming – 1-202-645-8000
Washington D.C. Sports Betting
In December 2018, after PASPA was overturned, Washington D.C. introduced the legalization of sports betting. The passing of this law in early 2019 enabled legal sports betting. The law allows betting on professional sports but restricts betting on local college teams, including those within the District and Washington D.C.-based events.
Sportsbook locations are limited to certain geographical locations, within the grounds of the stadiums of professional teams. Each licensed location is also permitted to operate its own online application for sports betting which is geofenced for local users. Each can open additional sports betting locations within a two-block exclusivity zone, with an additional licensing fee to be paid per extra location.
Sports to Bet on in Washington D.C.
- NFL: Sports betting on NFL games is legal in Washington D.C., with bets available on spreads, moneylines, and totals for games involving all 32 NFL teams. The Washington Commanders and Baltimore Ravens are often teams of choice in the D.C. area.
- NBA: Bettors in Washington D.C. can legally place wagers on NBA games, with markets including point spreads, moneylines, and totals. The Washington Wizards are the hometown NBA team.
- MLB: Sports gambling on MLB games is legal in Washington D.C., with bets available on moneylines, run lines, and totals for all 30 MLB teams. The MLB team of D.C. is the Washington Nationals.
- NHL: Washington D.C. players can place sports bets on NHL games, with bets available on moneylines, puck lines, and totals for all 32 NHL teams. The very successful Washington Capitals are located in D.C.
- NCAA: Sports betting on college sports is legal in Washington D.C., but there are restrictions on betting on local college teams or any events happening in Washington D.C. Player props are not allowed either.
- International Sports: Bettors in Washington D.C. can legally place wagers on international sports like soccer, cricket, rugby, and many more. Markets include moneylines, spreads, and totals.
- Minor Leagues: Sports betting on minor league games is legal in Washington D.C. Markets include moneylines, run lines, and totals for various minor league teams across different sports.
- Other Sports: Washington D.C. also allows sports gambling on other sports like golf, tennis, MMA, and many more. Markets include moneylines, spreads, and totals. Bettors can also bet on D.C. United, the District’s MLS team.
Types of Sports Bets in Washington D.C.
Betting has become an exciting way for sports fans to show support for their teams while having a chance to potentially win money. Understanding the different types of bets offered by sports betting sites before placing a wager is important. Below is a list of some popular bets found on D.C. sports gambling sites.
- Moneyline: This bet requires you to predict which team will win the game. If you bet on a team’s moneyline, that team must win the game for you to win.
- Point Spread: With this type of bet, you place a wager on a team to either win or lose by a margin. For example, if you bet on a team at -6.5, your team must win by at least 7 points. If your team wins by 6 or fewer points, the bet loses.
- Totals: You can bet on the total number of points scored. It doesn’t matter which team wins. You make a profit if you bet over or under the total and you’re correct.
- Props: You can wager a prop on specific achievements by teams, players, or on the game itself. Examples include whether a team will record 120 passing yards, score more than three touchdowns, or commit four fouls.
- Live Betting: This type allows bettors to place wagers while a game progresses. You can make predictions such as which team will score the next touchdown, or whether both teams will score at least one more goal.
- Parlays: A parlay is a bet that combines two or more selections from multiple games (or the same game) on a single bet slip. You get higher potential payouts from the sum of individual bets. However, all predictions must be correct for you to win.
- Futures: This type of bet allows you to wager on events that will be decided much later, such as the Heisman Trophy winner or the next NBA Rookie of the Year.
Washington D.C. Sports Betting Bonuses
Washington D.C. has some promotions that are exclusively available for sports betting. Below is a list of sports bonuses and a brief explanation of how each bonus works.
- First/Second Bets: These usually require the player to place a real-money bet. In return, the sportsbook will match the wager with a free wager of equal size, up to a set amount.
- No-sweat Bets: These typically offer players a refund of their first bet if they lose up to a certain amount. The refund is usually given in the form of free wagers, not real money.
- Odds Boosts: This is when the sportsbook offers increased odds for a specific bet or event. The odds boost can offer significant value to the player but may be limited to a specific timeframe.
- Parlay Insurance: This usually refunds the player’s stake if they miss one selection in a parlay bet. The best D.C. gambling sites might offer this promotion for specific sports or events but may be limited to a maximum refund amount.
Washington D.C. Casinos
Online casinos are not currently legal in Washington D.C. There are no indications from the D.C. Council or the mayor of any plans to legalize or offer licenses, to online casino operators within the jurisdiction.
In 2011, the D.C. Council passed legislation to allow for the operation of electronic gaming machines, including slot machines and video poker, at four sports bars in the district. Lawmakers later repealed the legislation in 2012 and removed the machines.
As for land-based gaming, there are currently no commercial casinos in Washington D.C. However, nearby you can find casinos in Maryland and Virginia. This district does not have any Native American casinos or riverboat casinos either.
Which Games Are Available at D.C. Land-Based Casinos?
Washington D.C. does not have any land-based casinos. Online casinos are not legal either. However, gamblers looking for casino games can find land-based casinos and game machines in race tracks in neighboring Virginia and Maryland. In a fully legal state for online and land-based casino gaming, players can expect to find the following games.
- Slots: Slot machines are the most popular casino game, offering diverse themes and features to cater to different preferences and playing styles.
- Progressive Jackpot Slots: These types of slot games come with a jackpot that increases with every bet players make. Players must hit a specific combination to win, making these games particularly exciting and potentially more rewarding.
- Poker: A classic card game, poker has many different variations and can be played against other players or at a dealer’s table. Players aim to make the best hand using the cards dealt to them while engaging in strategic gameplay.
- Video Poker: This game combines elements of poker and slot machines, allowing players to make decisions that can impact their winnings while enjoying the fast-paced action of a slot game.
- Blackjack: Also known as 21, this card game requires players to beat the dealer’s hand by getting as close to 21 points as possible without exceeding it. With different variations and strategies, blackjack is a favorite among casual and seasoned casino players. Our guide on how to play blackjack at a casino might come in handy for beginners.
- Roulette: This game is all about betting on where a ball will land on a spinning wheel, with multiple betting options and payout odds to choose from. Roulette is a game of chance that players of all levels can enjoy. If players can hone their roulette strategy, they can potentially win big.
- Baccarat: This simple yet elegant game involves betting on either the banker’s or the player’s hand to have the highest total value hand, without exceeding nine points. Once players learn how to play baccarat, they often find that it’s an easy game that can be enjoyed by players of all levels.
- Keno: This lottery-style game involves selecting numbers and hoping they match the winning numbers, drawn at random. Keno is a fun and easy-to-play game that offers the chance to win big payouts with minimal strategy.
Land-Based Gambling in Washington D.C.
While there are no land-based casinos in Washington D.C., you can place sports bets at selected Class B licensed locations in the District. Sports betting is provided by DC Lottery’s brand, GambetDC. In addition, three retail sportsbooks have opened at sports venues:
- FanDuel Sportsbook at Audi Field
- BetMGM Sportsbook at Nationals Park
- Caesars Sportsbook at Capital One Arena
|GambetDC||Abunai Poke Restaurant||1920 L Street N.W., Washington D.C. 20036|
|GambetDC||Alabama Convenience||2209 Alabama Avenue S.E., Washington D.C. 20020|
|GambetDC||Ast Market||3182-A Bladensburg Road, Washington D.C. 20018|
|GambetDC||Ben’s Next Door||1211 U Street N.W., Washington D.C. 20010|
|GambetDC||Bowen Discount Liquors||4510 Bowen Road S.E., Washington D.C. 20019|
|GambetDC||Capitol View Market||4920 Central Avenue, Washington D.C. 20019|
|GambetDC||Circle Seven||1211 Mount Olivet Road, N.E., Washington D.C. 20002|
|GambetDC||Cleveland Park Bar and Grill||3421 Connecticut Avenue N.W., Washington D.C. 20008|
|GambetDC||Columbia Heights Service Inc||3540 14th Street N.W., Washington D.C. 20010|
|GambetDC||D.C. Supermart||1233 Brentwood Road, Washington D.C. 20018|
|GambetDC||Dirty Water||816 H Street N.E., Washington D.C. 20002|
|GambetDC||Duffy’s Irish Pub (Dupont Circle)||2153 P Street N.W., Washington D.C. 20037|
|GambetDC||Freedom Citgo||1905 A 9th Street N.E., Washington D.C. 20018|
|GambetDC||Gateway BP||2420 New York Avenue N.E., Washington D.C. 20002|
|GambetDC||Georgia Ave Foodbarn||6205 Georgia Avenue, N.W., Washington D.C. 20011|
|GambetDC||Ivy City Smokehouse||1356 Okie Street, Washington D.C. 20002|
|GambetDC||Ivy City Tavern||1356 Okie Street N.E., Washington D.C. 20002|
|GambetDC||Jefferson Liquors/Shangari Holdings||5307 Georgia Avenue N.W., Washington D.C. 20011|
|GambetDC||Lobby Mart||501 3rd Street, Washington D.C. 20001|
|GambetDC||Lou’s City Bar||1400 Irving Street, NW., Washington D.C. 20010|
|GambetDC||Malcolm Liquor Store||3845 Minnesota Avenue N.E., Washington D.C. 20019|
|GambetDC||Maryland Avenue Shell Convenience Store||1400 Maryland Avenue N.E., Washington D.C. 20002|
|GambetDC||Mayfair Liquors||7312 Georgia Avenue, Washington D.C. 20012|
|GambetDC||Minnesota Liquors||2237 Minnesota Avenue, Washington D.C. 20020|
|GambetDC||Nick’s Riverside Grill||3050 K Street N.W., Washington D.C. 20007|
|GambetDC||O’Connor’s Liquors||2900 Minnesota Avenue S.E., Washington D.C. 20019|
|GambetDC||Patron Conv. Store||3235 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington D.C. 20020|
|GambetDC||Riggs Wine and Liquor||5581 S. Dakota Avenue N.E., Washington D.C. 20011|
|GambetDC||South Capitol Liquors||4654 Livingston Road S.E., Washington D.C. 20032|
|GambetDC||South East Market and Liquors||1500 Independence Avenue S.E., Washington D.C. 20003|
|GambetDC||Southern Express Liquor||4416 Southern Avenue, Washington D.C. 20019|
|GambetDC||Suburban Liquors||4347 Hunt Place N.E., Washington D.C. 20019|
|GambetDC||Takoma Park Liquors||6200 Eastern Avenue, Washington D.C. 20011|
|GambetDC||Takoma Station||6914 4th Street N.W., Washington D.C. 20012|
|GambetDC||Tenart LLC||7605 Georgia Avenue N.W., Washington D.C. 20012|
|GambetDC||Texas Convenience Store||4350 Texas Avenue S.E., Washington D.C. 20019|
|GambetDC||The Avenue||5540 Connecticut Avenue N.W., Washington D.C. 20015|
|GambetDC||The Ugly Mug||723 8th Street S.E., Washington D.C. 20003|
|GambetDC||Thomas & Sons Market||3425 Benning Road, Washington D.C. 20019|
|GambetDC||Tony & Joe’s Seafood Place||3000 K Street N.W., Washington D.C. 20007|
|GambetDC||Universal Liquors||2018 Florida Avenue, Washington D.C. 20009|
|Caesars Sportsbook||Capital One Arena||601 F St NW, Washington D.C. 20004|
|BetMGM Sportsbook||Nationals Park||1500 S Capitol St SE, Washington D.C. 20003|
|FanDuel Sportsbook||Audi Field||100 Potomac Ave SW, Washington D.C. 20024|
Washington D.C. Poker
Online or retail poker is not available in Washington D.C. There seems to be no indication that the state will allow online poker casinos to launch anytime soon.
Washington D.C. Lotteries and Sweepstakes Casinos
The DC Lottery was established in 1982 to generate revenue for the District. It has since awarded over $4.4 billion in prizes and transferred over $2.3 billion to the District’s General Fund to support essential services in the city. The lottery is open to anyone aged 18 or older.
In-person tickets for the DC Lottery can be purchased at many retail locations throughout the city, including convenience stores and gas stations. The DC Lottery also has a Prize Center where players can claim prizes in person. It is not currently possible to purchase DC Lottery tickets online.
Sweepstakes casinos, also known as social casinos, are available in Washington D.C. These casinos allow players to enjoy casino games without risking real money. Instead, players can purchase tokens to play and win more tokens, but cannot redeem these tokens for cash.
Washington D.C. DFS
DFS games are legal in Washington D.C. for individuals aged 18 or older. There is no law that explicitly bans DFS operators like DraftKings and FanDuel from operating. It is important to note that participating in DFS games while under 18 is illegal and punishable by fines and imprisonment.
What is The Best Online Gambling Site in Washington D.C.?
Our expert team found that for D.C. sports bettors, Caesars offers the best experience. With its excellent range of bonuses, competitive odds, and great mobile app, Caesars should have everything players need. It also offers unparalleled rewards, where points earned while betting can be exchanged for hotel stays and free meals at Caesars venues nationwide.
Visit Caesars Sportsbook D.C. or any of the best sportsbook operators in the District. Sign up and claim your welcome bonus today.