How can I secure the devices in my company without degrading the UX?
Vulnerability scans are fundamentally compute intensive; that’s just the nature of the beast, and they need to be done repeatedly, over and over again, because of the number of vulnerabilities that get reported every day and because the time to exploit has become so short. Traditional software approaches break down in these cases because software takes over the machine. Instead, we need a new generation of software that has the intelligence to detect unused computing resources and harvest them without impacting the end user and the business. Advanced peer-to-peer-based technology can detect and remediate vulnerabilities at scale in an enterprise with zero impact. It can protect the network during software delivery and will never stress endpoints while applying patches, configurations or remediations.
More Q&As from our experts
- How does network scanning work?
- Can turning on multifactor authentication boost my security hygiene?
- What are the security risks associated with endpoint management?
- User Experience
- Vulnerability Scanning
- End User
- Armored Virus
- Banker Trojan
Tech moves fast! Stay ahead of the curve with Techopedia!
Join nearly 200,000 subscribers who receive actionable tech insights from Techopedia.
- European Sharepoint, Office 365 & Azure Conference
- Robotic Process Automation: What You Need to Know
- Data Governance Is Everyone's Business
- Key Applications for AI in the Supply Chain
- Service Mesh for Mere Mortals - Free 100+ page eBook
- Do You Need a Head of Remote?
- Web Data Collection in 2022 - Everything you need to know