How can small businesses integrate machine learning into their processes ... or should they even do so?
Machine learning integration depends entirely on the stability of the process and the improvement that can be achieved by analyzing vast amounts of ever-changing data and making the necessary adjustments. Writing small, standalone data science scripts in Python to incorporate machine learning is possible even for small businesses that may have only a few employees with the necessary proficiency in mathematics and programming.
However, embedding machine learning and data science scripts into the daily workflow of large numbers of employees requires the resources to maintain a production-grade infrastructure. Small business can experiment using commercially available platforms like BigML as a way of validating the improvement potential in order to make informed choices about the return on investment from building their internal competencies in this area.
More Q&As from our experts
- What key business continuity solutions can my business take now?
- What are some key mistakes companies tend to make when it comes to implementing and using big data analytics?
- What kinds of business problems can machine learning handle?
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Best Practice
- Not Invented Here Syndrome
Tech moves fast! Stay ahead of the curve with Techopedia!
Join nearly 200,000 subscribers who receive actionable tech insights from Techopedia.
- Data Governance Is Everyone's Business
- Key Applications for AI in the Supply Chain
- Service Mesh for Mere Mortals - Free 100+ page eBook
- Do You Need a Head of Remote?
- Web Data Collection in 2022 - Everything you need to know
- How to Protect Microsoft 365 from NOBELIUM Hackers
- 5 Steps to Streamline Security for your Hybrid Network