With public and hybrid cloud, not only does IT become elastic, but costs become elastic as well, with organizations paying by the minute or second for what they’ve allocated.
Therein lies the problem that the Turbonomic workload automation platform is designed to solve.
Whereas in the traditional approach to cloud monitoring, tools tell people what the problem is and they respond to fix those problems, automating the process by continuously analyzing real-time workload demand makes it possible to break from this traditional approach, and provides a clear way to efficiently allocate resources in overprovisioned and underutilized hybrid cloud environments.
This is especially true when it comes to public cloud, which introduces an elastic component to cloud pricing that goes beyond the traditional on-premises, fixed-cost environments of the past.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- A brief history of hybrid cloud and why its adoption is skyrocketing
- The challenges that come with adopting public cloud
- The what, when and where to run your workloads
- How to realize the ROI that public cloud promises
- How Turbonomic solves the challenges of hybrid IT economics, performance and agility