What are the security risks associated with endpoint management?
Attackers place most of their efforts on exploiting endpoints, and new endpoint exploits are appearing at an ever-increasing rate. There are too many updates to the OS and applications are released too frequently to possibly keep all endpoints up to date on all security patches, compliance best practices, and security benchmarks.
More Q&As from our experts
- How can IT security be measured?
- How can security be both a project and process?
- What does 'layered security' really mean?
- Endpoint Device
- Endpoint Security
- Endpoint Security Management
- Best Practice
- 3-D Stereo Technology
- Grid Computing
- Pixel Pipelines
- Scalable Link Interface
Tech moves fast! Stay ahead of the curve with Techopedia!
Join nearly 200,000 subscribers who receive actionable tech insights from Techopedia.
- European Sharepoint, Office 365 & Azure Conference
- Robotic Process Automation: What You Need to Know
- Data Governance Is Everyone's Business
- Key Applications for AI in the Supply Chain
- Service Mesh for Mere Mortals - Free 100+ page eBook
- Do You Need a Head of Remote?
- Web Data Collection in 2022 - Everything you need to know