Sameer is an enterprise architect with 15+ years of extensive experience and a proven track record on large-scale transformation/modernization engagements. He establishes an understanding of the business drivers, goals, objectives and translates the business requirements into solutions to optimize investment, mitigate risk and reduce costs. He has deep expertise on various vendor products and significant experience across industry verticals. He is competent in leading technologies and trends and has advised senior executives/CxOs on technology adoption strategy and roadmaps.
- Advisory services SME for multiple transformation, assessments, IT strategy and governance engagements across industry verticals.
- Competent in architecture frameworks, methodologies and strategies to structure govern and modernize technology landscape.
- Deep ability to tackle enterprise wide deployment, scalability, availability, and performance issues.
- Extensive expertise in architecting solutions based on technology frameworks, component based architectures, design patterns and UML-OOAD.
- Worked as a SOA SME envisaging and building integration solutions for business-critical applications.
- Delivered multiple architecture transformation/modernization engagements in the USA, UK, Europe, Africa, Asia Pacific and Middle East Regions for fortune 100 Customers that presented a phased road-map to transformation/modernization.
- Architecture Governance & Assurance
- IT Strategy & Roadmaps
- Enterprise Architecture
- Legacy Modernization
- SOA Strategy
- Cloud Computing and Virtualization
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
The 4th Era of IT Infrastructure: Superconverged Systems:
Approaches and Benefits of Network Virtualization:
Free E-Book: Public Cloud Guide:
Free Tool: Virtual Health Monitor:
Free 30 Day Trial – Turbonomic:
E-mail is not a threat. (Postal mail) is universal. The Internet is not.- USPS spokesperson Susan Brennan, in a 2001 Wired article.