Recent Articles by Jonathan Keane
Ransomware can cripple a business, but what can you do about it? Security experts weigh in on options.
Bitcoin has certainly had its ups and downs in recent years, but what will 2015 hold for the cryptocurrency?
Data breaches can happen to any business, not just the huge nationwide chains you hear about on the news. Small- to medium-sized businesses also need to take security very seriously.
All Articles by Jonathan Keane
- How Should Businesses Respond to a Ransomware Attack?
- Will 2015 Be a Rebound Year for Bitcoin?
- Why Small Businesses Need to Learn from High-Profile Data Breaches
- The Different Types of Virtualization That Benefit Small Businesses
- How Lawmakers Are Pushing Data Centers in a Green Direction
- CISOs: Why Companies Need Them More Than Ever
- 7 Points to Consider When Drafting a BYOD Security Policy
- How Safe Is Your Bitcoin Wallet?
- Beyond Bitcoin: The World of Alt Coins
- Is it Time for Your Business to Accept Bitcoin?
"Techopedia" on Twitter
Sign up for Techopedia's Free Newsletter!
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
The 4th Era of IT Infrastructure: Superconverged Systems:
Learn the benefits and limitations of the 3 generations of IT infrastructure – siloed, converged and hyperconverged – and discover how the 4th...
Approaches and Benefits of Network Virtualization:
Businesses today aspire to achieve a software-defined datacenter (SDDC) to enhance business agility and reduce operational complexity. However, the...
Free E-Book: Public Cloud Guide:
This white paper is for leaders of Operations, Engineering, or Infrastructure teams who are creating or executing an IT roadmap.
Free Tool: Virtual Health Monitor:
Virtual Health Monitor is a free virtualization monitoring and reporting tool for VMware, Hyper-V, RHEV, and XenServer environments.
Free 30 Day Trial – Turbonomic:
Turbonomic delivers an autonomic platform where virtual and cloud environments self-manage in real-time to assure application performance.
- Jan17 Solving the Really Big Tech Problems with IoT
- Jan19 Tactic or Trend: The Potential of the Data Lake
- Jan24 Time Is of the Essence: Analyzing Raw Data in Real Time
- Jan25 Into the Future: An On-Ramp for In-Memory Computing
- Jan31 Modern Business, Defined
E-mail is not a threat. (Postal mail) is universal. The Internet is not.- USPS spokesperson Susan Brennan, in a 2001 Wired article.