Recent Articles by Jonathan Keane
Ransomware can cripple a business, but what can you do about it? Security experts weigh in on options.
Bitcoin has certainly had its ups and downs in recent years, but what will 2015 hold for the cryptocurrency?
Data breaches can happen to any business, not just the huge nationwide chains you hear about on the news. Small- to medium-sized businesses also need to take security very seriously.
All Articles by Jonathan Keane
- How Should Businesses Respond to a Ransomware Attack?
- Will 2015 Be a Rebound Year for Bitcoin?
- Why Small Businesses Need to Learn from High-Profile Data Breaches
- The Different Types of Virtualization That Benefit Small Businesses
- How Lawmakers Are Pushing Data Centers in a Green Direction
- CISOs: Why Companies Need Them More Than Ever
- 7 Points to Consider When Drafting a BYOD Security Policy
- How Safe Is Your Bitcoin Wallet?
- Beyond Bitcoin: The World of Alt Coins
- Is it Time for Your Business to Accept Bitcoin?
"Techopedia" on Twitter
Sign up for Techopedia's Free Newsletter!
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
Free Whitepaper: The Path to Hybrid Cloud:
The Path to Hybrid Cloud: Intelligent Bursting To Amazon Web Services & Microsoft Azure
Free E-Book: Public Cloud Guide:
This white paper is for leaders of Operations, Engineering, or Infrastructure teams who are creating or executing an IT roadmap.
Free Tool: Virtual Health Monitor:
Virtual Health Monitor is a free virtualization monitoring and reporting tool for VMware, Hyper-V, RHEV, and XenServer environments.
Free 30 Day Trial – Turbonomic:
Turbonomic delivers an autonomic platform where virtual and cloud environments self-manage in real-time to assure application performance.
- Nov01 Time's Up! Getting Value from Big Data Now
- Nov02 Application Acceleration: Faster Performance for End Users
- Nov16 Data Modeling in an Agile Environment
- Dec07 Protect Your Database: High Availability for High Demand Data
Being digital should be of more interest than being electronic.- Alan Turing, 1947