Brad Hines is a digital marketing strategist and freelance writer at BradfordHines.com, and founder of Hungrykids.org, a nonprofit that is partnered with the United Nations World Food Program to raise world hunger awareness and for other humanitarian issues. Brad is a lover of art, travel, cooking, and design.
Personal Website: http://www.bradfordhines.com
Recent Articles by Brad Hines
The standouts for 2014 included contextual-based technologies like IoT, IBeacon and other technology designed to bring people and things together. Get more highlights of this year's event here.
This Web whiz has spent much of her career in the tech industry and thrives on helping other women break the ranks. We interviewed her about her work.
It’s that time of year when everyone feels a little bit ... futuristic. Here's what people in the tech field think is coming down the pike in 2014.
All Articles by Brad Hines
- The Best of Tech from SXSW 2014
- How I Got Here: 12 Questions With Web Entrepreneur Angie Chang
- Experts Predict the Top Tech Trends of 2014
- The 10 Weirdest iPhone Cases - Ever
- Is Google Glass Groundbreaking ... Or Just Goofy?
- 6 Interesting DIY Tech Gadgets
- From Mind to Matter: Is There Anything a 3-D Printer Can't Do?
- 6 Cool Wearable Devices
- Are Social Media Algorithms Getting Out of Hand?
- Mobile Payment Systems: We Put Them to the Test
- Generation Y, I Think We Have Problems
"Techopedia" on Twitter
Sign up for Techopedia's Free Newsletter!
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
Free Whitepaper: The Path to Hybrid Cloud:
The Path to Hybrid Cloud: Intelligent Bursting To Amazon Web Services & Microsoft Azure
Free E-Book: Public Cloud Guide:
This white paper is for leaders of Operations, Engineering, or Infrastructure teams who are creating or executing an IT roadmap.
Free Tool: Virtual Health Monitor:
Virtual Health Monitor is a free virtualization monitoring and reporting tool for VMware, Hyper-V, RHEV, and XenServer environments.
Free 30 Day Trial – Turbonomic:
Turbonomic delivers an autonomic platform where virtual and cloud environments self-manage in real-time to assure application performance.
- Oct25 A Bigger Magnifying Glass: Analyzing the Internet of Things
- Oct26 The Central Hub: Defining the Data Lake
- Oct27 The New Normal: Dealing with the Reality of an Unsecure World
- Nov01 Time's Up! Getting Value from Big Data Now
- Nov16 Data Modeling in an Agile Environment
E-mail is not a threat. (Postal mail) is universal. The Internet is not.- USPS spokesperson Susan Brennan, in a 2001 Wired article.