Brad Hines is a digital marketing strategist and freelance writer at BradfordHines.com, and founder of Hungrykids.org, a nonprofit that is partnered with the United Nations World Food Program to raise world hunger awareness and for other humanitarian issues. Brad is a lover of art, travel, cooking, and design.
Personal Website: http://www.bradfordhines.com
Recent Articles by Brad Hines
The standouts for 2014 included contextual-based technologies like IoT, IBeacon and other technology designed to bring people and things together. Get more highlights of this year's event here.
This Web whiz has spent much of her career in the tech industry and thrives on helping other women break the ranks. We interviewed her about her work.
It’s that time of year when everyone feels a little bit ... futuristic. Here's what people in the tech field think is coming down the pike in 2014.
All Articles by Brad Hines
- The Best of Tech from SXSW 2014
- How I Got Here: 12 Questions With Web Entrepreneur Angie Chang
- Experts Predict the Top Tech Trends of 2014
- The 10 Weirdest iPhone Cases - Ever
- Is Google Glass Groundbreaking ... Or Just Goofy?
- 6 Interesting DIY Tech Gadgets
- From Mind to Matter: Is There Anything a 3-D Printer Can't Do?
- 6 Cool Wearable Devices
- Are Social Media Algorithms Getting Out of Hand?
- Mobile Payment Systems: We Put Them to the Test
- Generation Y, I Think We Have Problems
"Techopedia" on Twitter
Sign up for Techopedia's Free Newsletter!
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
The 4th Era of IT Infrastructure: Superconverged Systems:
Learn the benefits and limitations of the 3 generations of IT infrastructure – siloed, converged and hyperconverged – and discover how the 4th...
Approaches and Benefits of Network Virtualization:
Businesses today aspire to achieve a software-defined datacenter (SDDC) to enhance business agility and reduce operational complexity. However, the...
Free E-Book: Public Cloud Guide:
This white paper is for leaders of Operations, Engineering, or Infrastructure teams who are creating or executing an IT roadmap.
Free Tool: Virtual Health Monitor:
Virtual Health Monitor is a free virtualization monitoring and reporting tool for VMware, Hyper-V, RHEV, and XenServer environments.
Free 30 Day Trial – Turbonomic:
Turbonomic delivers an autonomic platform where virtual and cloud environments self-manage in real-time to assure application performance.
- Feb28 Power of the Platform: How to Fast-Track the Value of Big Data
- Mar15 Rapid Response: Debugging and Profiling to the Rescue
- Mar29 Health Check: Maintaining Enterprise BI
- Apr18 A Winning Strategy for the Digital Economy
E-mail is not a threat. (Postal mail) is universal. The Internet is not.- USPS spokesperson Susan Brennan, in a 2001 Wired article.