Techopedia Explains SpotifyOne of the main features of Spotify is the ability to share music with others. Spotify users can send music via social media platforms or through email, although some types of music sharing require the recipient to be a Spotify member.
Spotify also addresses the limitations of lack of access to Wi-Fi services through its offline mode provision. Depending on the user’s account type and other factors, Spotify can sync certain amounts of music, in playlists, to a device so that even when the user is disconnected or offline, he or she will be able to hear those selected songs. This and other exclusive features make Spotify a unique service in the very new field of subscription-based digital music hosting.
- How to Set Up a Static IP Address
- AI in the Enterprise: 3 Key Application Areas
- 5 Ways AI is Changing Art
- AI's Got Some Explaining to Do
- Comply and Protect: The Data Security Rulebook
- Experts Share 5 AI Predictions for 2023