Techopedia Explains SpotifyOne of the main features of Spotify is the ability to share music with others. Spotify users can send music via social media platforms or through email, although some types of music sharing require the recipient to be a Spotify member.
Spotify also addresses the limitations of lack of access to Wi-Fi services through its offline mode provision. Depending on the user’s account type and other factors, Spotify can sync certain amounts of music, in playlists, to a device so that even when the user is disconnected or offline, he or she will be able to hear those selected songs. This and other exclusive features make Spotify a unique service in the very new field of subscription-based digital music hosting.
- VPNs vs Proxies: What's Best for Business
- Insider Threat Awareness: Avoiding Internal Security Breaches
- 3 Amazing Examples of Artificial Intelligence in Action
- Will Computers Be Able to Imitate the Human Brain?
- What is Data-Centric AI and Why Do We Need It?
- How to Protect Critical Infrastructure From Cyber Attack