Random Access Memory Latency (RAM Latency)
Techopedia Explains Random Access Memory Latency (RAM Latency)
RAM latency is measured in terms of memory bus clock cycles; the fewer clock cycles, the lower the latency. RAM latency can be manually adjusted using lower latency settings, although most computers will automatically set it. Speeding up memory isn't necessary for most users, but may be helpful for those who routinely overclock their systems, such as gamers.
- Is it Time for Your Business to Accept Bitcoin?
- Parachains and the Internet of Blockchains
- Encrypted Messenger Apps: Are Any Actually Safe?
- Will Robots Take Your Job? It Depends
- Why Is There Still a Gender Gap in Tech?
- 5 Ways to Support Women in Your Tech Company